|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- New construction, 1800 sq. ft
-Large SPA Master Bath
-Steps to swimming, boating, dock and beach
- 2 HDTV's
- laundry onsite
-2 queen size beds and a trendle bed that sleeps 2
-fully equipped kitchen
-close to Mount Baker ski area, about 50 minutes away
-San Juan Islands, in our 'backyard'
- swimming at the beach, clear water!
-canoe for your use
We bought the property because it has the most spectacular view of the Lake, sunny side of the Lake, and we have the room to share with new friends. We are 'locals' and know Whatcom County like no one else. We WELCOME Everyone, it is an amazing place with many amenities.
Peggy Gustafson purchased this house in 2010
It is rural yet close to Bellingham....15 minutes. Best view of the Lake and GREAT Lake experience. swimming, Boating, hiking, bike riding etc. Quiet, and you have all the amenities of home.....
My husband and I stayed here with our two daughters for the weekend for a family birthday getaway. The house is beautiful, the suite is well-appointed and very clean with lovely views of the lake from each room. The bedroom is huge and comfortable, and as previous guests have noted the washroom is spa-quality. Sooo nice! The girls had a great time down at the dock, the lake is gorgeous. We are looking forward to returning in the summer so we can swim! Thanks so much for a wonderful stay!
The rental unit was outstanding. Really well constructed and exceeded my expectations. Great place, great way to mentally check out, and very kind hosts let us stay late on Sunday so we could enjoy the lake a bit longer. Will absolutely return.
My partner and I did a long term stay here as I am a travel nurse. The owners went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The place is amazing, as the other reviews have mentioned, especially the bathroom! But the VIEW is what will really do you in, especially with the absolutely perfect sunsets over Lake Whatcom! Short distance to Bellingham, but tucked away enough to not be in the middle of the hustle and bustle. We already want to plan a trip back! I truly cannot say enough about this place; thank you so much for having us Peggy and Gus!
My fiance and I had an absolutely amazing Valentine's Day at this property. For the price, we expected a nice place. But what we got was pure luxury with an amazing view of Lake Whatcom. Not to mention, the hosts were very friendly and more than accommodating of our late arrival. We can not wait to visit again during the summer months so we can take advantage of the lake and the dock!
We had a wonderful stay. The pictures actually did do this home justice. Beautiful view, very private, modern décor! Would not change a thing. Have never considered Bellingham as a place to stay before -- big mistake - as this was perfect. We will come again.
Thanks so much.
This is the third time I've stayed with Peggy and Gus and I absolutely love this place!!!
It's difficult to get much done because I can't stop looking at the view and its so quite you can hear a pin drop.
The unit itself is amazing and it includes a full kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with panoramic views. Waking up in the large open bedroom to the large view of the sunrise over the water is an amazing way to start the day. You may want to plan on taking a little more time than usual to get ready for the day as starting with the seven (7) head walk in steam shower along with the cedar lined sauna all built into the very large and private bathroom makes it difficult to want to do anything else. In addition there is a private hot tub outside the master bedroom that overlooks the lake.
While the place and view are exceptional and extremely clean, the hosts are the most gracious and kind people you will ever meet.
If you are looking for a place to go and completely unwind, relax and not have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend staying here.
1. Private Beach with BBQ, Ski Dock.
2. Sunshine all day
3. Great bird watching, Eagle nest next door
4. Perfect for kayaking, sailing, boating, skiing, swimming
5. Hot Tub, Fire pit at the beach
6. County Park 1 mile away. Bike riding, hiking, picnics, walking
7. Mt Baker Ski resort 60 minutes away
8. Bellingham Bay 20 minutes away SKI to SEA!
9. 2 Bikes available.
10. Silver Reef Casino and Skagit Casino less than 40 minutes away
11. Fine Dining at THE FORK Restaurant, 1.5 miles, pleasant walk too!
12. Outlet Shopping 30 minutes away
13. Wonderful Restaurants on the Bellingham Bay, 25 minutes
14. Freeway to I-5, 15 minutes
15. Quiet End of the lake, Very Clean and Clear!
16. plenty of parking available
17. Indoor and outdoor games onsite
18. Boat launch 10 minutes away
19. Western Washington University 20 minutes away
20. Bring your fishing pole, lots of trout and bass
21. Lots of outside lights at night
22. Big Hot tub right outside of the bedroom
23. BBQ outside on patio by kitchen
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|cleaning fee||$80 + Tax|
Please inquire for Discounted Fall / Winter / Spring Rates. And Event rates too!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.