The ultimate lake getaway awaits at this 4-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 9 in Branch Township, Michigan. This 3,924-square-foot Northwoods log home is nestled in Manistee National Forest on Long Lake. Enjoy the calm, sandy-bottom, all-sport lake from your private dock and spend your days swimming, fishing or boating. During the evenings, cozy up by the fireplace, unwind in the hot tub, or enjoy the game room complete with a wet bar, pool table, board games and more!
Master Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Queen Bed
Mornings on Long Lake are like none other. Enjoy your coffee out on the deck listening to the birds sing, as the sun gradually filters through the trees and stretches out over the tranquil lake.
As the day unfolds, get out to enjoy hiking, swimming, boating, skiing, tubing, fishing, exploring, and just being together. When hunger strikes, head inside to whip up tasty dishes for the group.
Turn on some tunes, pour yourself a glass of wine and prepare anything you can imagine in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. With plenty of workspace, granite finishes and a gas cooktop, this kitchen is capable of handling all of your culinary challenges. Keep it simple and grill out on the spacious deck while taking in the beautiful surroundings. Enjoy your meal together gathered around the large dining table while sharing the day’s stories.
In the evening, head out to the dock to catch the sunset before slipping into the hot tub to unwind under the stars. The fun’s not over yet, retreat to the game room for some snacks and beverages from the wet bar, then rack ‘em up and shoot a game of pool, or play cards and board games.
Make yourself at home while you're visiting this vacation rental on the peaceful shores of Long Lake.
No matter what season you plan to visit, this property is in a prime spot - perfect for all sorts of activities.
During the warm summer months, enjoy biking, world-class fishing, swimming, boating, hiking, kayaking, and even charter fishing on nearby Lake Michigan. With Long Lake right in your backyard, Pere Marquette River nearby, and Lake Michigan so close, your options for outdoor fun are endless!
Trade the summer outfits for warmer attire as the winter months roll in and go ice skating, snowshoeing, snowmobiling or cross country skiing through Manistee National Forest.
If you’re hoping to explore the surrounding areas a bit, venture 20 minutes to charming Downtown Ludington and Lake Michigan Beaches or 30 minutes to Ludington State Park. If you don’t mind driving a little further, take a day trip to Silver Lake Dunes or travel 90 minutes to Holland, Traverse City, Crystal Mountain Ski Resort and Sleeping Bear Dunes.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, a flat-screen Smart TV equipped with an Amazon Fire Stick, free WiFi, gas grill, private hot tub, boat dock, spacious deck, patio, entertainment area featuring a pool table, wet bar, poker table, dart board and more!
- Amazing Branch Township location nestled right on Long Lake in Manistee National Forest with other nearby destinations including Downtown Ludington, Lake Michigan Beaches, Ludington State Park, Silver Lake Dunes, Holland, Traverse City, Crystal Mountain Ski Resort and Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Airport: Manistee County Blacker Airport - 2323 Airport Rd, Manistee, MI 49660, ( ~ 35 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in