Treat yourself to the ultimate seaside escape at this Myrtle Beach vacation rental studio condo! Recently remodeled with beach-themed decor, a 50-inch flat-screen TV, and marble-tiled floors, this breezy oasis is ideal for groups of 4. Whether you're admiring panoramic ocean views from the private balcony, taking advantage of the many Ocean Reef Resort amenities, or spending the day on the sun-kissed beach, you're sure to make memories that will last a lifetime at this east coast paradise!
Studio: 2 Queen Beds
Step into this breezy direct oceanfront studio condo on the tenth floor of the Ocean Reef Resort to discover vibrant walls and natural light illuminating the room from floor-to-ceiling windows. Inside you'll find all the comforts of home, including 2 lavish queen-sized beds, a 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, and 4-person table.
When you get hungry, whip something up in the well-equipped kitchen featuring a stove, oven, and brand new microwave. If you don't feel like cooking, head down to the Pool Bar or Cafe du Port to grab a bite to eat!
You'll also have access to the array of amenities provided by the Ocean Reef Resort, such as a lazy river, indoor and outdoor pool, and the kid-friendly Shipwreck Water Park! For a day at the beach, simply stroll down the walkway to the water to sink your toes into the smooth white sand and frolic in the refreshing Atlantic ocean.
The views from the private oceanfront balcony are something you won't want to miss out on, as they unveil breathtaking panoramic views that are seemingly endless! Stir up your favorite cocktail and lounge on the adirondack chairs to listen to the calming sound of waves before curling up in bed for a replenishing night's sleep.
Situated along the Golden Mile, this condo puts your in the heart of the action! Myrtle Beach is dappled with an array of waterfront activities that the whole family will enjoy, such as the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, boardwalk and promenade, and of course, the beach! Drive just 5 miles down the coast where you can find banana boat rides, jet ski rentals, and dolphin watching tours!
Ripley's fans are sure to love being near so many unique attractions, including the Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum, Haunted Adventure, 5D Movie Theater, and Marvelous Mirror Maze. Adrenaline seekers can find their thrills when they hop on the Myrtle Beach slingshot or spend the day at Family Kingdom Amusement Park!
Grab some coffee at the Starbucks next door then visit Broadway at the Beach, an outdoor shopping center filled with popular shops, The Pavilion Park, and Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach. Also in the mall are several restaurants like Liberty Brewery & Grill and YAMATO!
Explore some of South Carolina's natural scenery when you go on a guided kayak adventure, take a river tour, or roam through Myrtle Beach State Park. For a day under the water, book a scuba diving or snorkeling excursion out in the deep sea!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, a private oceanfront balcony with adirondack chairs, free parking, and more!
- Community amenities include an outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, and lazy river, children's waterpark, fitness center, several dining options, and more!
- Unbeatable Myrtle Beach Location - Steps from the beach and minutes from an assortment of waterfront activities and area attractions!
Welcome Package Includes:
- Linens, towels, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 toilet paper roll per bathroom, one 8 cup coffee package with filter, 1 bag of Kirkland Popcorn, 1 box of tissues, 1 bar of soap, 1 snack bar, 1 extra trash bag, 4-6 mints, shampoo, and a coupon book
- These items will not be replenished after they have been used
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in