Gorgeous and all new everything! Let us spoil you as you visit Telluride - you will never want to leave. Stunning views, fabulous location and luxurious accommodations.
4 large bedrooms each with en-suite baths featuring granite counters, jetted tubs and steam showers
6 beds accommodating up to max 8 adults and an additional 1 - 2 small children.
Duvets and super soft linens with high thread counts
All new luxurious furnishings, professionally designed and extremely comfortable
60 inch Flat Screen Television in Living Room and 5 additional TVs in the bedrooms
Stereo System throughout home - speakers in every room
X- Box Gaming System and Games
Deluxe Kitchen with stainless appliances - extra wine fridge, trash compactor, instant hot water dispenser.
2nd Kitchenette near master - with refrigerator, ice maker and extra coffee machine
2 Large Decks and Private Hot Tub
Heated boot dryers for up to 10 pairs of boots and plenty of ski and snowboard storage
Radiant Floor Heating and a built in house-wide humidifier - a true luxury!
Truly, every detail has been thought out so that you have a perfect vacation.
The house is a town home located on a quiet cul-de-sac and built into the side of a mountain. It has a one car garage and is on 4 levels.
* Garage with boot dryers, ski and snowboard storage, mudroom with plenty of hooks for jackets and such. Also on the entry level is a Master Bedroom.
* Master Bedroom # 1 - a true luxurious bedroom with a king upholstered headboard, deluxe linens with duvet, tons of storage with 2 night stands and large armoire that also houses the television. Custom velvet drapery and a desk overlooking the gorgeous scenery complete this space. The bathroom has a steam shower, jetted tub, double vanity with granite counters and large walk in closet with deluxe cherry closet organization system.
Level # 2
* Master Bedroom # 2 - Another Master with Queen Size Bed - featuring leather headboard, custom linens, and custom drapery. This bedroom has a desk, sofa, large flat screen television, night stands with lots of storage as well as a built in 12 drawer dresser and large closet. The en-suite bath has a jetted tub, steam shower, double vanity with granite counters. This bedroom accesses a large deck with stunning views to Mt Wilson with outdoor seating and a large hot tub - perfect for the end of the day.
* Bedroom # 3 - Two Twin Beds with custom upholstered headboards and down duvets. Beds can be combined to make another King if necessary. This bedroom has a flat screen TV, plenty of storage and en-suite bath with shower and large vanity. This room also accesses the large deck with the hot tub.
* Kitchenette - this level has a little kitchenette - a perfect place to brew a pot of coffee, store your favorite drinks and grab some ice.
* A closet with a Washer and Dryer is also located on this level.
* Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Large living room with a soaring 20 foot ceiling, tons of windows overlooking Mt. Wilson, large deck with gas grill, beautiful stone and tile fireplace, 60 inch flat screen television with surround sound, 2 seating areas one with a sectional sofa and the other with 4 swivel chairs near the fireplace, custom drapery and shades. Cozy blankets, fun family games, music selections and interesting reads are also all available for your use. Artwork throughout the home is stunning and unique.
* Dining Room with 2 cozy benches and beautiful expandable table - seats 10
* Kitchen - cherry cabinets, granite counters, deluxe sink and faucets including instant hot water dispenser, cherry paneled refrigerator, dishwasher and trash compactor. Stainless cooktop and oven, built in microwave and an additional wine refrigerator. Coffee Maker, blender, crock pot and spices also provided.
* Powder Room - another bathroom is also on this level - with deluxe tile and custom vanity.
* The entire upper level is an extra large bedroom with ensuite bath. This bedroom also has an additional sleeping loft within the room making it a convenient for kids or entire family. The bedroom has a queen bed and in the loft space there is also a full sized bed - so 4 can comfortably sleep in the bedroom if needed. The loft is accessed via a ladder and trap door and inside the loft is a full bed, private flat screen TV as well as night stand storage. Under the loft, there is a game table - and a large picture window overlooking the living room and vista outside. This bedroom has an additional flat screen television with a x-box gaming system. The attached en-suite bath has built in dressers for clothing storage as well as a double vanity, granite counters and large shower. The bedroom has tons of storage with an additional 8 foot long dresser in the room.
Everything that you could possibly need for the best vacation. Skiing right outside your door and 125 yards from Mountain Village Core - life doesn't get much better than this!
Mountain Village Business License #: 01856