Closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, selected as #1 Beach in USA. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips; limited partial gulf views. Private beach access with an easy 3-5 minute walk. Super 3rd floor end unit with both ELEVATOR and open stairway access. Well furnished and equipped as owner's second home. Huge lanai, separate den/office, and laundry room, free secure Wi-Fi, 50" HD Cable TV. Quick walk to beach, pool, tennis, intracoastal waterway, bike & boat rentals, grocery, restaurants, shops, drugstore, bank, etc! Best rates and perfect for a couple. Not well suited for children.
SUMMARY OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Largest 2 BR/ 2 full BA unit in Midnight Cove II with over 1,900 square feet w/enclosed lanai and separate laundry room. Assigned covered parking very close to entrance. New FREE, convenient Siesta Key Trolley!
• Light, bright end unit on 3rd floor of Building 9, a 5 story elevator building (no stairs to climb); closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, named # 1 beach in the United States.
• New kitchen with granite & stainless appliances; side by side refrigerator w/filtered water & ice; new bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly decorated
• Separate den/office/3rd bedroom (with sleeper sofa) off kitchen w/pocket doors for privacy - Free, Secure Wireless High Speed Internet
• 27’ newly screened & glassed lanai (sliding glass doors to outside and to living room and master bedroom); 2 ceiling fans, carpeted & furnished as game/family room/etc.
• Separate laundry/utility room in unit w/full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets
• Extra large closets and storage space; foyer closet w/sports, beach & pool equipment & toys
• Tastefully decorated in Florida style with rattan and pecan furniture with light pastels, Florida prints, light peach walls with white trim
• Owner's deeded 30' boat slip included (P21-26)
________________ MORE DETAILS BELOW ___________________
• MIDNIGHT COVE II -- Popular, very desirable, well maintained Bay side condominium complex on beautiful Siesta Key. Vacation beach resort atmosphere - quiet, private, relaxing. 14 acres of lush tropical grounds. Direct, private beach access, tennis courts, heated pool, exercise/fitness room, boat slips, clubhouse, outdoor grills, picnic area, basketball, car wash area, bike racks, kayak launch area, etc. Excellent boating, sailing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, shelling, sunbathing.
• CONVENIENT LOCATION -- Closest building to the Beach. Directly across road with controlled pedestrian crosswalk with traffic lights. Just a 3-5 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Less than 10 minute walk to South Bridge Village and local grocery, drug store, post office & package center, restaurants, bank, shops, marina, bike and boat rentals. Short drive or direct bus service to Siesta Village, major malls, downtown Sarasota, and other Sarasota attractions.
• UNIT -- Extra Large, Bright, Spacious Two/Three Bedroom, Den, Two Bath, End Unit with well-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, and large lanai which can be opened or closed to outside breezes. Fabulous view overlooking palm trees, beautifully landscaped grounds, boat harbor, and swimming pool. Vertical and mini blinds allow light and open feel. Freshly painted throughout in light peach with white trim. Furnished in Florida style with light pastel colors and Florida prints. Over 1900 square feet of space with enclosed lanai. Lots of closet and storage space. New tile floors.
• BUILDING --Very private, quiet, 3rd floor end unit in highly desirable, conveniently located BUILDING 9, the closest building to the beach. (Only 3-5 minute walk!) Five story mid-rise, wheelchair accessible, with convenient elevator. Also covered easy-access, outside stairs and corridors. Only 6 units per floor. Assigned covered parking space for unit is immediately outside building entrance. Ample guest parking.
• CRESCENT BEACH -- Bay side unit directly across from private access to world famous CRESCENT BEACH (#1 Beach in USA) and its white, fine sand and sparkling blue waters. (Just an easy 3-5 minute walk from front door to beach!). Use owner’s 30’ boat slip in condominium boat harbor with direct, easy boat access and no bridges to Intracoastal Waterway and Little Sarasota Bay.
• LIVING and DINING AREAS tastefully decorated with rattan, and wicker pieces and glass top tables. New sleep sofa, chairs, lamps, colorful prints and pictures. Large ceramic tiled floors. Glass top dining table seating 6. 50 inch HD flat screen TV, cable, smart Blu-Ray DVD player, stereo and remotes. Cordless phone. Sliding doors to Lanai.
• Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom through sliding glass doors. Lanai can be opened to outside or enclosed with additional sliding glass doors. Furnishings include glass top table and 4 chairs for eating or games, chaise lounge, table, chairs and lamps. Two ceiling fans. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips.
• MASTER BEDROOM has pecan furniture, king-size bed, matching night tables, lamps, dresser with mirror, recliner, 2 side chairs, and ceiling fan. Includes 32 inch flat screen TV, cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, large walk-in closet, new neutral w/w carpet, sliding doors to Lanai. New MASTER BATH has tiled floor, large walk-in shower, recessed double sinks in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Private toilet area with exhaust fan.
• GUEST BEDROOM, furnished in pecan with twin beds, 2 small chests, lamp, 24 inch flat screen TV,cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, chair, large closet and new neutral w/w carpet. Limited partial Gulf view. Ceiling fan. New GUEST BATH off hallway has tiled tub/shower, sliding doors, tile floors, recessed single sink in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Exhaust fan.
• Large, open New KITCHEN with recessed tray ceiling, granite counter tops, new off-white maple cabinets and pass through over peninsula bar with 4 swivel bar stools. All new stainless appliances include: glass top stove with microwave over, and side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water & ice maker dispensers and quiet dishwasher. Deep single stainless sink with disposal. Wall telephone with answer machine. Fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, etc.
• Separate small DEN, OFFICE or BREAKFAST ROOM with limited partial Gulf view furnished with glass top rattan bistro table, 2 chairs, credenza, and sleep sofa. Set up to be used as a den, breakfast room, TV room, office, or bed room for extra guests. Cordless phone, wireless high speed internet modem & router, HP All-in-One printer, copier, fax, scanner. Pocket doors for privacy.
• Full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets in separate LAUNDRY ROOM inside the unit. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Canister vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, brooms, mops, etc. Maid service available. Foyer and hall closets with beach chairs, beach umbrellas, rafts, beach toys, fishing gear, tennis equipment, etc. plus extra storage.