About the property
- Condo1900 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
BEST LOCATION ! Great View - Recent Upgrades - No stairs - Free Wi-Fi
Closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, selected as #1 Beach in USA. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips; limited partial gulf views. Private beach access with an easy 3-5 minute walk. Super 3rd floor end unit with both ELEVATOR and open stairway access. Well furnished and equipped as owner's second home. Huge lanai, separate den/office, and laundry room, free secure Wi-Fi, 50" HD Cable TV. Quick walk to beach, pool, tennis, intracoastal waterway, bike & boat rentals, grocery, restaurants, shops, drugstore, bank, etc! Best rates and perfect for a couple. Not well suited for children.
SUMMARY OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Largest 2 BR/ 2 full BA unit in Midnight Cove II with over 1,900 square feet w/enclosed lanai and separate laundry room. Assigned covered parking very close to entrance. New FREE, convenient Siesta Key Trolley!
• Light, bright end unit on 3rd floor of Building 9, a 5 story elevator building (no stairs to climb); closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, named # 1 beach in the United States.
• New kitchen with granite & stainless appliances; side by side refrigerator w/filtered water & ice; new bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly decorated
• Separate den/office/3rd bedroom (with sleeper sofa) off kitchen w/pocket doors for privacy - Free, Secure Wireless High Speed Internet
• 27’ newly screened & glassed lanai (sliding glass doors to outside and to living room and master bedroom); 2 ceiling fans, carpeted & furnished as game/family room/etc.
• Separate laundry/utility room in unit w/full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets
• Extra large closets and storage space; foyer closet w/sports, beach & pool equipment & toys
• Tastefully decorated in Florida style with rattan and pecan furniture with light pastels, Florida prints, light peach walls with white trim
• Owner's deeded 30' boat slip included (P21-26)
________________ MORE DETAILS BELOW ___________________
• MIDNIGHT COVE II -- Popular, very desirable, well maintained Bay side condominium complex on beautiful Siesta Key. Vacation beach resort atmosphere - quiet, private, relaxing. 14 acres of lush tropical grounds. Direct, private beach access, tennis courts, heated pool, exercise/fitness room, boat slips, clubhouse, outdoor grills, picnic area, basketball, car wash area, bike racks, kayak launch area, etc. Excellent boating, sailing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, shelling, sunbathing.
• CONVENIENT LOCATION -- Closest building to the Beach. Directly across road with controlled pedestrian crosswalk with traffic lights. Just a 3-5 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Less than 10 minute walk to South Bridge Village and local grocery, drug store, post office & package center, restaurants, bank, shops, marina, bike and boat rentals. Short drive or direct bus service to Siesta Village, major malls, downtown Sarasota, and other Sarasota attractions.
• UNIT -- Extra Large, Bright, Spacious Two/Three Bedroom, Den, Two Bath, End Unit with well-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, and large lanai which can be opened or closed to outside breezes. Fabulous view overlooking palm trees, beautifully landscaped grounds, boat harbor, and swimming pool. Vertical and mini blinds allow light and open feel. Freshly painted throughout in light peach with white trim. Furnished in Florida style with light pastel colors and Florida prints. Over 1900 square feet of space with enclosed lanai. Lots of closet and storage space. New tile floors.
• BUILDING --Very private, quiet, 3rd floor end unit in highly desirable, conveniently located BUILDING 9, the closest building to the beach. (Only 3-5 minute walk!) Five story mid-rise, wheelchair accessible, with convenient elevator. Also covered easy-access, outside stairs and corridors. Only 6 units per floor. Assigned covered parking space for unit is immediately outside building entrance. Ample guest parking.
• CRESCENT BEACH -- Bay side unit directly across from private access to world famous CRESCENT BEACH (#1 Beach in USA) and its white, fine sand and sparkling blue waters. (Just an easy 3-5 minute walk from front door to beach!). Use owner’s 30’ boat slip in condominium boat harbor with direct, easy boat access and no bridges to Intracoastal Waterway and Little Sarasota Bay.
• LIVING and DINING AREAS tastefully decorated with rattan, and wicker pieces and glass top tables. New sleep sofa, chairs, lamps, colorful prints and pictures. Large ceramic tiled floors. Glass top dining table seating 6. 50 inch HD flat screen TV, cable, smart Blu-Ray DVD player, stereo and remotes. Cordless phone. Sliding doors to Lanai.
• Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom through sliding glass doors. Lanai can be opened to outside or enclosed with additional sliding glass doors. Furnishings include glass top table and 4 chairs for eating or games, chaise lounge, table, chairs and lamps. Two ceiling fans. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips.
• MASTER BEDROOM has pecan furniture, king-size bed, matching night tables, lamps, dresser with mirror, recliner, 2 side chairs, and ceiling fan. Includes 32 inch flat screen TV, cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, large walk-in closet, new neutral w/w carpet, sliding doors to Lanai. New MASTER BATH has tiled floor, large walk-in shower, recessed double sinks in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Private toilet area with exhaust fan.
• GUEST BEDROOM, furnished in pecan with twin beds, 2 small chests, lamp, 24 inch flat screen TV,cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, chair, large closet and new neutral w/w carpet. Limited partial Gulf view. Ceiling fan. New GUEST BATH off hallway has tiled tub/shower, sliding doors, tile floors, recessed single sink in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Exhaust fan.
• Large, open New KITCHEN with recessed tray ceiling, granite counter tops, new off-white maple cabinets and pass through over peninsula bar with 4 swivel bar stools. All new stainless appliances include: glass top stove with microwave over, and side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water & ice maker dispensers and quiet dishwasher. Deep single stainless sink with disposal. Wall telephone with answer machine. Fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, etc.
• Separate small DEN, OFFICE or BREAKFAST ROOM with limited partial Gulf view furnished with glass top rattan bistro table, 2 chairs, credenza, and sleep sofa. Set up to be used as a den, breakfast room, TV room, office, or bed room for extra guests. Cordless phone, wireless high speed internet modem & router, HP All-in-One printer, copier, fax, scanner. Pocket doors for privacy.
• Full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets in separate LAUNDRY ROOM inside the unit. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Canister vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, brooms, mops, etc. Maid service available. Foyer and hall closets with beach chairs, beach umbrellas, rafts, beach toys, fishing gear, tennis equipment, etc. plus extra storage.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Why Property Manager chose Siesta Key
Great Location! Great Unit! Great Price for 2 Adults!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Feels like Home!
This Unit is immaculate, warm, modern with updated everything plus charming decor and personal touches. The Unit is perfectly located.
It is a short walk to the magnificent Siesta Key Beach or the Condo's pool area. Even the parking is close as is Tamiami Trail (the main road to everywhere). The view of the bay from the over-sized lanai is absolutely lovely. The amazing thing is how Bill and Barbara provided complete information and instructions about the Unit, but so well-presented, accessible and discreet that we never felt like we were in a rental or intruding in someone else's home. They went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed -- with extra information about the area: where to go, what to see. Bill also responded quickly to all of our questions. Our first experience with Home Away, not our last with either this rental or Home Away. Thanks, Bill and Barbara. PS How did you manage to get us sunshine for our entire stay?
What a wonderful review! Thank you so much Freya. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the information we provided. As our winter residence we try to have our unit furnished and maintained so that it is comfortable, and as you noted feels like home ...... and not like other high turn-over rental properties. We hope you'll be able to return and of course we'll again order plenty of sunshine!
We were scheduled to stay the week Hurricane Irma hit. We knew we couldn't stay where the people were all being evacuated and emergency conditions existed. Both the owner and the property managers were in touch with us, agreed when we decided it was too dangerous to come, and refunded our entire amount. We were disappointed, but very pleased with their communication and will certainly make future plans to visit.
Everything is up, operational and back to normal! Our unit, Midnight Cove ll, Siesta Key and most of Sarasota were fortunate to escape damage from Hurricane Irma. Electricity, phones and cable were affected for several days. We chose to advise renters in advance of storm that their vacation plans might be affected and offered all full refunds.
We loved the condominium. It was very clean and well equipped. We would definitely like to return!
We enjoyed our stay at your condo. We thought it was very clean. The view was great from the lanai. We loved the beach. It was our first time to Siesta Key and we definitely want to come back.
We had a lovely holiday celebrating our silver wedding anniversary in this beautiful apartment. It is kept in immaculate condition and I have to be honest and say that we felt we could not entirely relax because of the fear of an accident happening! Having said that the apartment is ideally situated for the beach and, with the benefit of the lanai, watching the intercostal waterway in the morning or the evening with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Everything is included such as beach chairs, towels etc and the kitchen appliances were all top notch. The owner was very helpful over the rental as we made our booking more than a year in advance because of the date and without hesitation I would recommend this unit to anyone wanting a special holiday in Siesta Key.
One tiny niggle was the young man at check in who we found to be abrupt to the point of rudeness but this did not spoil the time spent here at Midnight Cove 2.
We are happy you had a great stay and thank you for the very nice review. Your one issue has been referred to the office. Thanks again. - Bill & Barbara
2 weeks in paradise!
We have visited Midnight Cove II many times, and this unit will definitely be on our list for future stays! Pictures are accurate - unit is immaculate and very well maintained. Kitchen appliances are top of line and kitchen has everything you could want. The owner was very responsive during the rental process; we had no issues after we arrived so no need to contact him during our stay.
Unit is at end of 3rd floor, so more private than some others. The den provides a peek at the Gulf and is a cozy spot to curl up with a good book! Guests with small, active children might not be comfortable in this unit, as it is obvious that the owners want to keep it in pristine condition. There are no stains, marks, or signs of wear at all.
The lanai offers both screens and glass doors to the outside - we chose the screens so we could take advantage of the nice breezes.
You will need to bring your own beach towels. MC provides chairs on the beach for guests.
Highly recommend this unit!
Thanks for the nice comments. Happy that you liked our condo. Sorry about the beach towels. At least 4 fresh beach towels are supposed to be in the unit. It was an oversight by the linen and housekeeping service which has been addressed. Hopefully you picked up beach towels from the office - Bill
We Will Definitely Be Back!
There are so many nice things to say about this place, I'll try to keep it short! First off , the place was immaculate. No stains, no dust, just spotless. The refrigerator looked brand spanking new. Everything was well organized and we felt at home in no time. The lanai was really large and well appointed and the view of the Gulf was very peaceful, especially when it rained. It's a very large condo and I loved the walk in closet in the master, as well as the large shower. WiFi worked seamlessly for my husband who ended up working much of the time. The location was great - close to our parking spot, and the crosswalk/beach path was directly across from the elevator. That came in very handy as we had family staying across the street that we visited daily. Plenty of beach toys/towels and the laundry area was a much appreciated amenity. Again, these looked brand new. We got in really late for check in, which made me nervous, but everything went smoothly and just the way it was explained in our welcome letter. The owner is very responsive and very easy to work with. Captain Curt's is a short walk away - we went there twice we liked it so much. Don't miss St. Armand's Circle - great shopping and restaurants. Can't wait to come back and stay here!
Thanks for your nice review. We try hard to keep our condo in top condition and are happy that you liked everything and enjoyed your stay. Hope you can make it back next year when various improvements to the pool and other areas will have been completed.
Best Location! Closest building to beach! Overlooks pool, and boat harbor. Short walk to restaurants, grocery, shops, bank, bars, marina, bike, boat & jet ski rentals, etc. For more information on Midnight Cove II check out their website. Many entertainment, art, cultural, and other attractions in beautiful Sarasota and the nearby area. Check out Sarasota and Siesta Key web sites and learn more about what to see, where to go, and what to do.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
ALL RESERVATIONS: GREAT RATE FOR 2 ADULTS ! - Sorry, not suitable for children. One week minimum Discount available for stays of 3 weeks or more & repeat guests ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RESERVATION MADE AND CONFIRMED. CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM