Largest 2BR / 2BA - Bright End Unit - Close to Beach, Pool & Everything - Wifi(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
BEST LOCATION ! Recent Upgrades - No stairs - Low Rate for 2 People !
SUMMARY OF SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Largest 2 BR/ 2 full BA unit in Midnight Cove II with over 1,900 square feet w/enclosed lanai and separate laundry room. Assigned covered parking very close to entrance.
• Light, bright end unit on 3rd floor of Building 9, a 5 story elevator building (no stairs to climb); closest Midnight Cove II building to Crescent Beach, named # 1 beach in the United States.
• New kitchen with granite & stainless appliances; side by side refrigerator w/filtered water & ice; new bathrooms, new tiled floors, newly decorated
• Separate den/office/3rd bedroom (with sleeper sofa) off kitchen w/pocket doors for privacy - Free, Secure Wireless High Speed Internet
• 27’ newly screened & glassed lanai (sliding glass doors to outside and to living room and master bedroom); 2 ceiling fans, carpeted & furnished as game/family room/etc.
• Separate laundry/utility room in unit w/full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets
• Extra large closets and storage space; foyer closet w/sports, beach & pool equipment & toys
• Tastefully decorated in Florida style with rattan and pecan furniture with light pastels, Florida prints, light peach walls with white trim
• Owner's deeded 30' boat slip included (P21-26)
________________ MORE DETAILS BELOW ___________________
• MIDNIGHT COVE II -- Popular, very desirable, well maintained Bay side condominium complex on beautiful Siesta Key. Vacation beach resort atmosphere - quiet, private, relaxing. 14 acres of lush tropical grounds. Direct, private beach access, tennis courts, heated pool, exercise/fitness room, boat slips, clubhouse, outdoor grills, picnic area, basketball, car wash area, bike racks, kayak launch area, etc. Excellent boating, sailing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, shelling, sunbathing.
• CONVENIENT LOCATION -- Closest building to the Beach. Directly across road with controlled pedestrian crosswalk with traffic lights. Just a 3-5 minute walk to Crescent Beach! Less than 10 minute walk to South Bridge Village and local grocery, drug store, post office & package center, restaurants, bank, shops, marina, bike and boat rentals. Short drive or direct bus service to Siesta Village, major malls, downtown Sarasota, and other Sarasota attractions.
• UNIT -- Extra Large, Bright, Spacious Two/Three Bedroom, Den, Two Bath, End Unit with well-equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, and large lanai which can be opened or closed to outside breezes. Fabulous view overlooking palm trees, beautifully landscaped grounds, boat harbor, and swimming pool. Vertical and mini blinds allow light and open feel. Freshly painted throughout in light peach with white trim. Furnished in Florida style with light pastel colors and Florida prints. Over 1900 square feet of space with enclosed lanai. Lots of closet and storage space. New tile floors.
• BUILDING --Very private, quiet, 3rd floor end unit in highly desirable, conveniently located BUILDING 9, the closest building to the beach. (Only 3-5 minute walk!) Five story mid-rise, wheelchair accessible, with convenient elevator. Also covered easy-access, outside stairs and corridors. Only 6 units per floor. Assigned covered parking space for unit is immediately outside building entrance. Ample guest parking.
• CRESCENT BEACH -- Bay side unit directly across from private access to world famous CRESCENT BEACH (#1 Beach in USA) and its white, fine sand and sparkling blue waters. (Just an easy 3-5 minute walk from front door to beach!). Use owner’s 30’ boat slip in condominium boat harbor with direct, easy boat access and no bridges to Intracoastal Waterway and Little Sarasota Bay.
• LIVING and DINING AREAS tastefully decorated with rattan, and wicker pieces and glass top tables. New sleep sofa, chairs, lamps, colorful prints and pictures. Large ceramic tiled floors. Glass top dining table seating 6. 50 inch HD flat screen TV, cable, smart Blu-Ray DVD player, stereo and remotes. Cordless phone. Sliding doors to Lanai.
• Large LANAI is accessible from living room and master bedroom through sliding glass doors. Lanai can be opened to outside or enclosed with additional sliding glass doors. Furnishings include glass top table and 4 chairs for eating or games, chaise lounge, table, chairs and lamps. Two ceiling fans. Beautiful views of tropical grounds, lagoon, pool, and boat slips.
• MASTER BEDROOM has pecan furniture, king-size bed, matching night tables, lamps, dresser with mirror, recliner, 2 side chairs, and ceiling fan. Includes 32 inch flat screen TV, cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, large walk-in closet, new neutral w/w carpet, sliding doors to Lanai. New MASTER BATH has tiled floor, large walk-in shower, recessed double sinks in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Private toilet area with exhaust fan.
• GUEST BEDROOM, furnished in pecan with twin beds, 2 small chests, lamp, 24 inch flat screen TV,cable, remote, AM/FM clock radio, cordless phone, chair, large closet and new neutral w/w carpet. Limited partial Gulf view. Ceiling fan. New GUEST BATH off hallway has tiled tub/shower, sliding doors, tile floors, recessed single sink in granite vanity top over new cream maple cabinets. Exhaust fan.
• Large, open New KITCHEN with recessed tray ceiling, granite counter tops, new off-white maple cabinets and pass through over peninsula bar with 4 swivel bar stools. All new stainless appliances include: glass top stove with microwave over, and side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water & ice maker dispensers and quiet dishwasher. Deep single stainless sink with disposal. Wall telephone with answer machine. Fully equipped with toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, glasses, utensils, cookware, etc.
• Separate small DEN, OFFICE or BREAKFAST ROOM with limited partial Gulf view furnished with glass top rattan bistro table, 2 chairs, credenza, and sleep sofa. Set up to be used as a den, breakfast room, TV room, office, or bed room for extra guests. Cordless phone, wireless high speed internet modem & router, HP All-in-One printer, copier, fax, scanner. Pocket doors for privacy.
• Full size washer and dryer with wall cabinets in separate LAUNDRY ROOM inside the unit. Individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Canister vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, brooms, mops, etc. Maid service available. Foyer and hall closets with beach chairs, beach umbrellas, rafts, beach toys, fishing gear, tennis equipment, etc. plus extra storage.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 3
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator plus outside open stairs/corridor
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Dec 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Insurance $50 + tax
- Cleaning & Linen Service $133 + tax
- Admin. 4.5% $39 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
One week minimum (May - December)
Discount available for stays of 3 weeks or more & repeat guests
ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RESERVATION MADE AND CONFIRMED.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT: 10:00 AM
Please email owner with any questions and for EXACT QUOTE
Admin. Fee = 4.5% of base rental and subject to tax
$356.00 Deposit required at the time of booking. Full payment due 60 days before arrival.
Major Credit Cards Accepted
Must Be 26 Years of Age to Rent - Not suitable for children.
4 adults maximum
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Great Location! Close to everything! For more information on Midnight Cove II check out their website.
Many entertainment, art, cultural, and other attractions in beautiful Sarasota and the nearby area.
Check out Sarasota and Siesta Key web sites and learn more about what to see, where to go, and what to do:
Dining and Living Areas
Kitchen - with granite & stainless appliances
Master Bed Room
Guest Bed Room
Den, Office, Breakfast Room with sleeper sofa
Floor Plan (Reverse Image)
Midnight Cove II Entrance off Midnight Pass Road
Our Crescent Beach area
Intracoastal Waterway looking down Lagoon to our building
Heated pool and Clubhouse
Kitchen with Pass Through Bar
Master Bath with large shower and double sinks
Guest Bath with tub & shower
Lanai with sliders to outside and to inside
Boat Basin, Pool & Lagoon out to Intracoastal Waterway
Midnight Cove II property
Private Walkway to Crescent Beach - #1 USA Beach
Our Crescent Beach area looking North from walkway
Heated pool and Building 9
Private Tennis Courts
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.