3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Outside, the palm trees surrounding this home add a tropical feel to your vacation, surrounding your in a beach side forest. Inside, this 2 Bedroom 2 Bath home is beautifully decorated throughout, with cool smooth floors. You will love the unique layout of this home.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
You will find plenty of space for gathering together in the large, open family room with its vaulted ceilings and beachy chic décor. In the living room you will find:
• An HD TV and Blu-ray player, as well as cable and Netflix for easy vacation relaxation.
• Comfortable seating for the whole family including a queen size sleeper sofa.
• Brand new Queen size Sleeper Sofa
• iPod docking station so you can fill the air with your favorite vacation tunes
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, and central heat will keep you comfortable no matter the season!
• Sliding doors onto the deck/patio make it easy to enjoy our mild Southern California weather.
Kitchen and Dining:
At this San Clemente vacation rental you’ll have everything you need to cook and dine on vacation, including:
• A full kitchen stocked with cookware, dinnerware, and other cooking and dining necessities.
• Ample counter space makes for easy food prep.
• A dining table seats 6, with additional seating for two at the kitchen bar.
• For your smaller travelers, we provide a booster style high chair (not a full size high chair).
It’s easy to love being outside in Southern California, and this San Clemente vacation rental makes it even easier with the following outdoor features:
• A spacious deck includes an outdoor living space as well as room for outdoor dining.
• The outdoor dining table seats four, with an umbrella provided for sunny days.
• A new gas grill is provided, so get ready to cook outdoors!
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
This 3 bedroom 2 bath vacation rental in San Clemente sleeps 9 in two traditional bedrooms as well as a loft bedroom above the living room.
The Master Suite includes:
• A king size bed.
• HD TV with cable, and ceiling fan for your comfort.
• A beautiful private bathroom with shower/tub combination.
The Second bedroom includes:
• Two comfortable queen size beds
• A convenient chest of drawers for unpacking, as well as a ceiling fan.
• An HD TV.
The Loft includes:
• A twin size bed.
• A desk and cabinet space for unpacking.
The second bathroom:
• Features a spacious glass and tile shower
• Conveniently located downstairs.
• A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience - this is a home, not a hotel!
• We also provide a "pack-n-play" style crib, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
* Air conditioning and central heat will keep you comfortable no matter the season!
Two driveway parking spaces are available. Per San Clemente city ordinance, no parking on the street is allowed.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 1 mile from our North Beach A vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Need additional accommodations in San Clemente? We manage four other units at this location!
- North Beach B (VRBO #480826) : 3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 10
- North Beach C (VRBO #473070) : 3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 10
- North Beach D (VRBO #668425) : 4 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 13, with ocean view patio and kids play room.
- North Beach E (VRBO #842331): 3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 8.
Book all five together to sleep up to 48 guests!
This great condo is just a short walk to San Clemente's North Beach, a long beach on the northern side of San Clemente with fire pits and a play area on the sand for kids. Also within walking distance is the San Clemente Metrolink, which provides easy transportation up and down the coast to fun destinations points like the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Major League Baseball, downtown San Diego, downtown Los Angeles and more.
Take the beach walk to San Clemente pier and downtown (half mile), where you can enjoy the easygoing charm of this Spanish Village by the Sea. If you are going to a wedding or reception at the Ole Hanson Beach club this home is just a few doors down.
Take a short walk to several fun dining experiences including Ichibiri Japanese Steak house, where you can watch your meal being prepared right in front of you, and The Riders Club, voted best burger of San Clemente. An abundance of additional restaurants are just a short drive away at the San Clemente Town Center on Del Mar Avenue.
Also within walking distance, next to the Metrolink stop, you can rent bicycles to be used on most of the trail and throughout San Clemente. The Dana Point harbor, ocean visitor center and Mission San Juan Capistrano are just a few minutes down the road.
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-314780