Ski in Ski Out!, Best Value in Town! 2 BR, Quality Beds, Hot Tubs, Heated Pkg.(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
* GROUND FLOOR Condo. Easy to locate and very CONVENIENT for unloading gear and luggage.
* Adjacent to the VALLEY FLOOR and miles of hiking and biking trails, groomed Nordic & Skate Skiing.
* On the QUIET West End of town, 1 block to the town's main grocery, Clark's Market and popular restaurants & bars, including Siam, There Bar/Restuarant, The Nook and Hotel Telluride, etc.
* Walk to the center of town along the scenic RIVER TRAIL which flows along the Lodge.
* Take the FREE SHUTTLE, which stops at the Lodge at two convenient locations.
* The Condo has HIGH END Sealy Beds, a QUEEN in one bedroom and two TWINS in the other bedroom. (The twins can be combined to form a KING upon request at time of booking and additional payment of $49.00).
* A full/double size CONVERT-A-COUCH can sleep an additional guest or two in the living room.
* FULLY EQUIPPED Kitchen with Granite Counter tops and a glass top stove.
* Large 6 foot Dining Table with seating for 6.
* Well lit condo, with lots of natural light during the day and ample ceiling lighting at night.
* NEW HOT TUBS, with powerful massaging jets and maintained at a therapeutic 104 degrees F.
* Convenient Secured, HOA laundry 8 feet away.
* Public Gas BBQ's, well maintained by the HOA.
* 1 Underground FREE, SECURE HEATED, PARKING SPACE. The condo also has a permit for an additional vehicle in the town lot across the street. Please notify owner in advance for a second car.
* More FREE short term day, Public Parking down the street at the Carhenge Lot. Free Street parking on Pacific Avenue and elsewhere.
* FREE SKI LOCKER
* DOGS O.K. with prior approval, NO CATS PERMITTED.
I do not have to split my rents with a MGMT. Company thereby allowing me to offer more REASONABLE RATES.
* Check in 4:00 p.m., Check out 11:00 a.m.
Town of Telluride Business License No: 14714
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
The Cimarron Lodge is Truly SKI/IN SKI OUT and is located AT the BASE of Chairlift 7. The lift ticket office, Telluride rental and ski shop, and Fuel Gym are located in the Cimmaron lodge as well....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 26-Mar 4
Feb 26 - Mar 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 18 - Mar 27, 2017
5 night min stay
Mar 28 - Apr 5, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 7 - May 17, 2017
6 night min stay
Nov 1 - Nov 17, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $145
- Cleaning $89 + tax
- Pet Fee $89
- Tax Rate 12.4%
-Rates may vary according to Holidays, Festivals, and Length of stay.
-Dogs must be approved prior to booking reservation, subject to supplemental pet cleaning fee of $49.00.
-NO CATS PERMITTED.
-Parties over 4 people pay additional $20.00 per night per extra person.
-Telluride Business Lic. No.: 14714
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Cimarron Lodge is conveniently located on the west end of the town of Telluride. The west end is the entry to town. It is where the main grocery, Clark's Market, Palm Theatre and popular restaurants, Siam, There, and Aemono are located. Town is very small and walkable, however a free town shuttle bus stops at two different locations at the Cimarron Lodge for your convenience.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I have been visiting Telluride for almost 20 years. After spending much of the last 10 years here I have decided to make it my full time home. I enjoy Skiing, Hiking, Mountain biking and attending the many summer festivals that make Telluride great.
Why the Owner Chose Telluride, CO, USA:
The CIMARRON LODGE located at the Base of CHAIRLIFT 7, is the most convenient place to start the day in Telluride in the winter. Ski Rentals, Lift Ticket Sales and Complimentary Ski Lockers are located IN the Cimarron Lodge Complex. It also houses a Coffee Shop, Salon and FUEL Fitness which provides exercise classes, Pilates, and Gyrotronics. In the summer it's West End location provides a quiet Riverside setting, yet easy accessibility to town's activities via the scenic River Trail path or the Galloping Goose FREE town SHUTTLE bus. The Lodge recently underwent a multi million dollar renovation and is commensurate with the natural beauty which surrounds it.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo is on the first level. No climbing flights of stairs after a strenuous day on the mountain. Short term parking area alongside the condo for easy loading and unloading. Steps from the entry to the indoor, reserved, heated, parking area and secured HOA laundry. Views of the mountaintops and ski run.
- Primary: 8589456878
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large bank of windows in living room.
Spacious 6 foot long dining table.
Two new, high end Twin size, Sealy Mattresses & box springs.
3 small steps (24" total) into main living area.
Common area view deck with picnic table and Adirondack chairs.
Convenient short term parking for unloading. Indoor reserved heated parking.
Well maintained Weber Gas Grill for guest use. Propane provided.
Lift 7 (Coonskin Lift) with the Cimarron Lodge in the background.
Well equipped kitchen for preparing meals. Plenty of counter space.
Full size, 6 foot dining room table. Extra seating for up to 6 guests.
The view of chairlift 7 in front of the condo unit.
2 shuttle stops at the Lodge.
Gateway to the Cimarron Lodge
San Miguel River flowing alongside the Cimarron Lodge.
Ski runs and lift seven end at the Cimarron Lodge.
The Valley floor across the street with miles of trails & groomed Nordic Skiing
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.