Picture yourself sipping a cup of coffee every morning on your private balcony while watching the waves hit the shore. Now, make that dream a reality by booking this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in Panama City Beach! Up to 8 beach retreat seekers can look forward to lounging by the community pool in the new high-rise Grandview East resort or relax on one of the largest beachfronts in the area, mere steps from the beautifully appointed eighth-floor condo, a.k.a. your Florida paradise.
Master Suite 1: King Bed | Master Suite 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Pure relaxation doesn’t have to end by the sandy shore; it can simply continue as you head back to the Grandview East Condominiums, where an atrium pool makes it easy to unwind even further.
Continue your lazy beach day on the eighth floor, where tile flooring, coastal decor, and views of the Gulf through the sliding glass doors invite you into the 1,559-square-foot condo. The unit has been professionally decorated by a local designer who included every piece with a special meaning in mind.
Whenever you’re not dining at one of the beachfront restaurants, create your own ocean-inspired seafood meal in the gourmet fully equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops and an eat-in bar with seating for 3. Serve small bites and drinks at the bar and savor the whole meal with the group at the beautiful wooden dining table set for 6 beneath the chandelier.
While the kids are watching a movie on the smart flat-screen TV in the comfy living area, the adults can mix up their favorite cocktails to sip on the private balcony (complete with brand new furniture!) while watching the sun set over the ocean.
At the end of each day, let the sound of the ocean waves crashing on the shore soothe you to sleep in the main master suite’s king bed, which offers private access to the balcony. For further relaxation before drifting off to sleep, draw a bubble bath in the en-suite bathroom with double vanities, marble spa tub and walk-in shower.
From grocery stores and restaurants, to golf courses, and family activities, Grandview East Condominiums is conveniently located to everything you could possibly desire!
Of course, the main attraction during your PCB getaway will be the beach, which you’ll have easy access to steps from the condo’s door!
A plethora of shops, restaurants, and entertainment awaits you at Pier Park, Panama City Beach’s most popular shopping and entertainment district! Dine at great restaurants, catch a movie at the Grand IMAX movie theater, play laser tag and listen to live music at this vibrant park located just 3 miles from the condo.
If you’re not in the mood for a home-cooked meal, make your way to one of several restaurants within walking distance of the condo, including Pineapple Willy’s and Hungry Howie’s Pizza!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, professionally decorated interior, designer fans, 4 smart flat-screen TVs (including 1 in each bedroom), DVD player, free WiFi, private furnished balcony with beach views, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Enjoy access to Grandview East Condominiums’ community amenities, including a fitness center, pool, covered parking, summer kids club, and access to one of the largest beachfronts in the area!
- Prime PCB location right on the beach - 3 miles from Pier Park and easy access to restaurants, grocery stores, golf courses, movie theaters, and more!
- Airport: Pensacola International Airport - 2430 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504 - ( ~ 125 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in