Best location in Saint-Germain : Luxury shops at your feet. A supermarket is a few steps away . “Saint Germain” and subway Parking as well. One cannot dream of a better location.
This 2 bedrooms 4 guests apartment is a unique opportunity in Paris. It offers a great combination of advantages:
• Perfect location
• Luxury building with caretaker.
• Tasteful apt design and the numerous windows bathe the apartment in light.
• Accommodates comfortably 4 guests in 2 bedrooms physically away one from one another
• Offers 2 bathrooms linked or close to the bedrooms
This luxury building is very nicely decorated. It offers a unique courtyard with colorfull greeneries and wide corridors with column style decoration. Additionally, it is an extra safe buildings with locked doors to go through before entering, and coded elevators.
Last but not least the building is extra calm as too large for the street noise to enter.
This wooden floored apartment exudes serenity. It is decorated nicely with paintings on the walls. The fact that the owner lives in the apt a few weeks per year guarantees it is well equipped and taken care of.
• On entering the apartment one is welcomed by a small corridor. At its end is located the smaller bedroom. It has a nice window which allows for a lot of natural light and view over roofs. The bedroom offers a comfortable double bed for two. It offers has an integrated closet and drawers, a screen for video games (BYO). A foldable desk may be opened if needed.
• Close to the bedroom, one finds a beautifully tiled bathroom. The bathroom offers a shower, a sink and a toilet. Further down the corridor, to the right, a window over a small courtyard and roofs brings light.
• Right out of the first bedroom another corridor leads to the main living area. The living area offers a living room, a dining space and an open kitchen. It is a very warm place, well designed and convenient. It benefits from 2 windows ( on each side). It offers a sofa and an armchair that can comfortably seat up to 4 guests.
• The dining table can accommodate up to 6 guests. It is foldable if needed. The kitchen is well equipped with all one needs to conjure up and enjoy a nice home cooked meal.
• To the right of the living area is located the master bedroom. The bedroom offers a comfortable queen size bed for two. A closet is built into the wall and a chest of drawers is present for use. The bedroom window has a nice view over the opposite Parisian roofs. You may even see the Eiffel tower between 2 chimneys.
• The second bathroom is directly linked to the master bedroom. It offers a bath tub with a shower, two wash basins and drawers (no toilet)
• A 'moveable' air cond system is supplied. It is a rare avantage in Paris as most apartments would not offer even a fan.
The apartment is located on the sixth floor and it is worth noting that the building has 2 entrances. A dream location !
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise Saint Sulpice, and Eglise de Saint Germain des Pres in a matter of minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris.
• Last but not least, if you have kids, the Luxembourg garden is walking distance.
• This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It is very central. There are 3 subway stations at walking distance.