3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Located one block from the beach in charming Carlsbad, this two bedroom condo is beach living at its best. Just 1 block to the beach with hot tub in the back yard.
Legoland, California Watersports are less than ten minutes away by car, while family friendly Carlsbad shops and restaurants are less than a mile away. Best of all, did we mention that the beach is just down the street?
Inside, the décor of this coastal condo is restful and simple. In the living room you will find:
- Comfortable sofas waiting for you to put your feet up.
- Large HD TV and DVD player for movie nights, game nights, or catching up on your favorite shows.
- Sleeper Sofa with Queen size mattress
Kitchen and Dining:
In your new vacation home you will find everything you need to conveniently cook and dine while you stay, including:
- Full kitchen with modern appliances, cookware, and other cooking essentials
- Dining table for 6 next to the kitchen.
- Outdoor dining table for 6 on the patio.
- BBQ and built in shade on the patio for the most best outdoor dining experience.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
This condo has two bedrooms and one bathroom:
- Master bedroom has queen bed, ceiling fan, mirrored closet, and doors into backyard patio.
- Second bedroom also has queen bed and ceiling fan.
- The bathroom is beautifully done in tile and travertine with shower.
There is also a booster seat in the kitchen and a pack-n-play style crib for an infant, provided in the garage.
This unit features a private backyard patio with a hot tub. Make sure you reserve an evening for just relaxing in the Jacuzzi!
This property has ceiling fans and windows to catch the ocean breeze for cooling. There is no air conditioning in this property. If you are looking for a vacation home with air conditioning, give us a call at 800-408-1822, we would love to point you in the right direction.
Parking: There is parking in the Garage space marked "B". You are allowed to park in front of the garage space. DO NOT park in front of other garages. Thank you.
City of Carlsbad Rental Permit: VR-1241263
The surrounding area is peaceful and residential, and gives you the experience of living like a local. The beach is only a few minutes walk away, but the area does not feel touristy, and does not have the crowds of a more touristy beach towns. If you are looking to relax and get away, or explore local Carlsbad and San Diego, this is the place to be.
There is also a 3 bedroom unit upstairs, VRBO # 478056. Book the two together for even more family vacation fun!