About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Lily 4104, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps Up To 8
* 1st floor walk-out suite in Lily building
* 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom, sleeps 8
* Steps from the beach on Great Bay
* Full kitchen and dining area
* Twice-daily housekeeping
* Dedicated concierge
* Grocery service
* Four on-site restaurants (including In-residence dining and private chef, if desired)
* Access to all amenities and services at adjacent Ritz-Carlton Hotel
* Full-service aquatics center at Ritz-Carlton Hotel
* European spa and health club
* Lighted tennis courts
* 53-foot luxury catamaran, Lady Lynsey, available for sunset cruises, day sails and charters
* Multpile swimming pools and whirlpool spas
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 26, 2018
About Bobby Joyce
We're a family of six (four teenagers) who have vacationed at the Ritz-Carlton Destination Club in St. Thomas at least once a year since we've owned our unit Lily 4104.
Bobby Joyce purchased this Condo in 2004
Why Bobby Joyce chose Estate Nazareth
We love the beach and ocean. These beaches are absolutely breathtaking. Among our favorite activities are chartering a boat and cruising around the US and British Virgins Islands. Our favorite is White Bay on Jost Van Dyke, BVI. Some of the best snorkel sites in the Virgin Islands are right hre off Great Bay beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas is 25 minutes from Charlotte Amalie, 35 minutes from Cyril E. King International Airport, and 20 minutes from St. John’s by ferry which leaves from nearby Red Hook.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
This 3BR, 3.5 bath first floor walkout in Lily 4104 at the Ritz-Carlton Club St. Thomas is available from Saturday, January 17, 2015 to Saturday, January 31, 2015. The condo is also available From March 14, 2015 to March 28, 2015. Email me with any questions.