**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Find your solace on the shores of Lake Tahoe when staying at this Meeks Bay 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment. 2 adults and 1 child will feel right at home with amenities such as a gas grill, fully equipped kitchen and in-unit laundry machines. Enjoy easy access to the amazing activities in the area; swimming in Meeks Bay and skiing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pull Out Bed
Dive into your getaway in the open-concept layout of this quaint Meeks Bay apartment. Unpack your bags and get all settled in before winding down with a refreshing beverage and allowing the relaxation of being on vacation sink in.
After an exciting day outdoors, you'll be ready to decompress in the light and airy living area. Prop your feet up in front of the wood-burning stove while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV!
As you continue to relax, the chef of the group will be on the private balcony cooking up a delicious main course on the gas grill. Here, everyone will love taking in the lake view with a cup of coffee or evening nightcap in hand.
Inside, the fully equipped kitchen is prepared to handle any of your home-cooking needs! Essential appliances and ample counter space allow you to create homemade cuisine in a breeze. Once the meal is ready, dine at the indoor 5-person table or feast al fresco at the 4-person outdoor table.
Wake up feeling refreshed after a deep night's sleep in the spacious bedroom. Features including a cozy queen-sized bed, storage for your belongings, and easy access to the full bathroom make you feel right at home.
Nestled on the shores of Lake Tahoe, this property's location makes both land and water activities readily available to guests. Plus, travelers will enjoy easy access to numerous restaurants and great shopping in the Truckee and South Lake Tahoe area.
Access Lake Tahoe directly from the property or walk just 5 minutes from the apartment down to the sandy beach of Meeks Bay to play in the cool water! Lounge in the sun on the sandy shore, glide over the water's surface on a stand-up paddleboard or rent a boat at Lake Tahoe LSP Boat Rentals - all located within a short driving distance.
Close to the property, guests will find numerous hikes into desolation wilderness while vacationing in the Sierra Mountains. Choose a trailhead to hike for breathtaking views and the feeling of accomplishment!
In the winter, take advantage of the convenient location near several ski resorts. You have your hands full with options ranging from Heavenly Mountain Resort, Homewood Mountain Resort, and Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Days of skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing are made a reality when staying here.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, wood-burning stove, fresh towels, private balcony with outdoor furniture, gas grill, garage parking in the winter, driveway parking and much more
- Unbeatable lakefront location - Guests will relish a peaceful and tranquil vacation on the shores of Lake Tahoe, which provides easy access to numerous water activities along with land activities including hiking, skiing, and dining at delicious restaurants
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note, the property can accommodate 2 adults with the exception of bringing 1 child as well, but cannot accommodate more than 2 adults due to the county ordinance
- Please note that the pictured lakefront patio in photos 21 and 22 is not available for guests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in