Experience the enchanting shores of Monterey Bay at Pajaro Dunes Shorebirds, an upscale complex on the magnificent coastline of Sunset Beach. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom abode sleeps 4 guests and boasts an open floor plan with Pacific Ocean views from every room. Enjoy peaceful sunrise strolls on the beach or a refreshing swim in the ocean just steps from your front door. Whether you're here for nautical adventures or exploring the charming seaside cities, this is the vacation rental for you.
Bedroom: California King Bed | Living Room: Sofa Sleeper
Your holiday begins the moment you walk into this coastal condo highlighted by an open-concept floor plan, beach decor, and picture-perfect ocean views through the large window.
Step outside to your private patio adorned with a high-top table for 2 and unobstructed ocean views. Sip on a glass of wine and enjoy your loved one's company in this serene space.
After exciting days of exploration, retreat to the cozy living area with a plush sofa, a Duraflame log-burning fireplace, and a flat-screen cable TV for leisurely evenings in. There's even an outdoor shower to welcome home sandy adventurers, keeping those pesky grains of sand out of the condo!
In the bedroom drift off to dreamland on the Cal-King Tempur-Pedic mattress. Open up the sliding glass doors and be lulled to sleep by the sound of waves crashing into the shore.
Rise and shine with a home-cooked breakfast prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your delicious meals at the 2-person breakfast bar or the dining room table with comfortable seating for 4.
Sandy adventures are steps away on Sunset Beach! Bring the beach chairs and bodyboards for days spent sunbathing or playing in the ocean under the California sun. Bring a fishing pole and enjoy surf fishing from this beach, or search for buried treasures with an afternoon of beachcombing and shelling!
This home is nestled between Sunset Beach and the Pajaro River, ideal for an array of aquatic adventures. Fishing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, parasailing, paddle boating, and much more are enjoyed in this oceanside nirvana!
Angling excursions await at Moss Landing just 7 miles south! Explore this old-style fishing town where antique stores and seafood restaurants are abound.
Surfs up in Santa Cruz just 20 miles away! This seaside city boasts the Santa Cruz Wharf, boardwalk, amusement park, restaurants, theatre, live music, the mystery spot, and much more!
A scenic 35-minute drive away is Monterey. This city has lots to explore, including Fisherman’s Wharf, Cannery Row, Monterey Bay Aquarium, museums, restaurants and more!
Other area favorites include Pebble Beach, Capitola, Carmel, and Big Sur! You won’t run out of activities when you stay at Pajaro Dunes Shorebirds.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, hairdryer, outdoor shower, ironing board and iron, log-burning fireplace, in-unit washer and dryer, gas grill (propane provided), private patio, outdoor table with seating for 2, pickleball, 4 beach chairs, 2 bodyboards, access to tennis courts, small lake, gift shop and much more!
- This property is suitable for children of all ages!
- Fantastic Watsonville location right on Sunset Beach and driving distance to Watsonville, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Moss Landing, Pebble Beach, Capitola, Carmel, and Big Sur!
- Enjoy easy access to beachcombing, bird watching, shelling, parasailing, paddle boating, parasailing and the marina!
- Long-term rentals welcome!
- Closest Airport: Monterey Regional Airport, 200 Fred Kane Dr. Monterey, CA 93940 (27 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Only use Duraflame type logs in the fireplace
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- STR License Number: #CO01843