Plan your next lake escape to this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house on the shores of Lake Palestine in Chandler! With enough space to sleep 10, this gorgeous lake home features an open-concept interior with tall ceilings,brick wood burning fireplace, wet bar, screened-in porch, and large private yard with a furnished patio and grill. Play badminton or horseshoes with the kids, take a swim by the private dock, or simply relax on the deck and enjoy the scenic views!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
Tan next to Lake Palestine during the day and lounge on the backyard hammock in the afternoon with your favorite drink in hand. With 210-feet of lakefront access and a private dock, this single-story house is the perfect place for a family or group of close friends to get away and enjoy the water.
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee on the screened-in porch and gaze out at the lake while your furry friend gets some exercise in the yard. When you get hungry, step back inside and prepare a delicious breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with granite countertops and a 2-person breakfast bar. Whether you're cooking in the kitchen or making a mimosa at the wet bar, you're never left out of the conversation in this open-concept layout!
Head outside after breakfast and dive off the private dock into Lake Palestine! The backyard has a multitude of different relaxation spaces for everyone including a spacious deck with an outdoor dining area and gas grill. Set up the yard chairs and play a game of badminton or horseshoes with your crew!
After an activity-filled day, unwind with your travel companions in the cozy living room and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV. If you’re looking for some old-fashioned family fun, pull out one of the board games and play in the front living room! Mix up a nightcap at the wet bar and finish off the night with a roaring bonfire at the outdoor fire pit as you watch the embers disappear into the star-filled Texas sky.
When it's time to call it a night, retreat to one of 2 comfortably furnished bedrooms complete with cloud-like mattresses and silky smooth sheets to drift into a deep sleep. There is additional sleeping space available for 4 on the 2 sleeper sofas in the living room!
This charming lake house is located on Lake Palestine directly south of the Flat Bay. The Flat Creek Marina and RV space is a quick 7-minute drive from the home and offers a boat ramp as well as rental crafts to drive on the lake.
When you're not cooking at the house, drive to one of the many local eateries around town. Wade's Place is 16 minutes away and a local hot spot for delicious creole food, fried shrimp, and crawfish etouffee. If you're in the mood for Tex-Mex, look no further than Los Dos Potrillos or San Pedro's in Chandler!
Drive 15 minutes to spend the day at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Lake O' the Wood Resort. The resort is open to the public and offers a long nature trails, a playground and park for kids, and plenty of scenic places for a picnic.
The historic city of Tyler, Texas is just under 22 miles away. You have a variety of different activities available in Tyler, but some of the top choices are the Tyler State Park, the Caldwell Zoo, and the Tyler Rose Garden.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a wet bar, a screened-in porch, a deck with a fire pit, an outdoor patio with a gas grill, a private dock with boat ties, flat-screen cable TV, a children's area, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2-car driveway parking, air-conditioning, and much more
- Fantastic Chandler location - 7 minutes from the nearest boat ramp and boat rental shop, 16 minutes from downtown Chandler, a 15-minute drive from the Holiday Inn Club, 22 miles from Tyler, and close to a variety of local restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, ( ~117 miles away)
- No smoking
- For groups of more than 4, fee of $10 per person/per night will apply for each guest after 4
- Dog friendly with $50 per stay fee ( 50-pound weight limit, max 2)
- Events, parties and gatherings of up to 20 guests considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in