|Space||900 sq. ft.|
Located in Hollywood, you are steps from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the world famous Mann's Chinese Theatre and the Kodak Theatre, where the Oscars telecast live.
Entertainment Complex, which houses the Mann Chinese Theatres, Kodak Theatre, shopping, dining and the Lucky Strike Bowling Club and Lounge. Also within walking distance, is the El Capitan and the Egyptian, both restored historic movie palaces playing new and classic films. During the summer, you can take a leisurely walk or a quick taxi ride to the Hollywood Bowl which showcases concerts, musical theatre and the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Sunset Boulevard nightclubs and fine dining and shopping in Beverly Hills is twenty minutes away Downtown, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, the beach or the movie and television studios of Burbank, Universal Studios and Culver City, are all within a less than 20 minute drive
- Sleeps 6 comfortably
- Two Bedroom/Two bathroom apartment
- Both bedroom has1 queen bed,40'LED TV
- Living room has a QUEEN size pull out sofa bed,46' Flatscreen TV, fireplace
- Towels and bedding provided (high end quality)
- On-site laundry (washer & dryer)
- Jacuzzi,Pool LA downtown view from apartment balcony
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Cable TV and FREE wireless internet
- Complete kitchen with all appliances, utensils, plates, pots and pans, etc…salt&pepper, sugar, spices etc..
- Sky Lounge Rooftop sun deck and BBQ area with big screen TV, radio, refrigerator..
- 2 pools and 2 jacuzzis on-site
- 24 hr fitness center
- Gated underground assigned parking(2 parking spaces, tandem for free)
- Extremely safe building with security patrol.
It has an excellent location, in the heart of Hollywood, with all the tourist attractions just a steps away. Safe and clean neighborhood with the famous walking trail minutes up the street. The building has amazing amenities with gorgeous city and mountain view from our rooftop terrace.
This was a great location and a good place to stay. Everything is decorated well. The bed in the master bedroom is built on a wooden platform and creaks a lot and is a bit hard, but for two nights it was not a problem. The furniture in the living room has been lived in, but still nice. There were two mats that we were able to put on the floor for our two little ones. Having two bathrooms was also nice.
The artwork and decor makes you feel like you are in Hollywood in a contemporary, non-tacky way.
Timea was great at responding immediately during our stay and accommodating our needs (we needed two keys and she found a way to get this for us). She was an awesome host!
The parking is secure and access to the building is great. I would definitely book this location again.
Could use wash clothes in the bathroom and some small shampoo and conditioner bottles with small hand soaps. The kitchen is well stocked and there even couple of condiments and bottles of water. We did not get a chance to see the pool or hot tub but the building was very nice and well maintained.
Mia the owner is fantastic!!!! She was so helpful and kind, and went out of her way to make sure our stay was wonderful. The location is perfect, right next to the mall and Hollywood Blvd, and super close to anything else near Hollywood that you would want to do. I loved the condo itself, the building is safe and secure, and we had a covered parking spot. Top floor with a wonderful view and balcony. Pool and hot tub were to die for! The only thing that was tricky for us is the pull out couch was broken, so we had to improvise, but other then that, a fabulous time!
Timea was very friendly and accommodating, allowing us to check in earlier than our check-in time. The space was tidy and clean. One oddity was that there were nice TVs on the walls but there were no channels broadcasted in English. Close to Runyon Canyon for Yoga and hiking. Plenty of food and stores nearby. We did not use the pools or rooftop areas but these features were very nice.
We really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was very clean and spacious. Our family of 5 had plenty of room. Loved the location being so near Hollywood Blvd. Appreciated the security and ease of the parking garage.
Loved the apartment in Hollywood!
Timea is very easy to work with. Apartment is as described, if not better. We had everything we needed. Would definitely stay again.
The secure parking in assigned spots means no hassle with trying to find parking in an area where that can be difficult.
Felt safe in the apartment, complex and surrounding area. Literally steps away from all Hollywood highlights. Location makes getting to outlying areas easy.
If i have to come up with a con/negative it would be that you are on Hollywood Blvd in the heart of Hollywood. No noise or security concerns but if you use Hollywood Blvd instead of Franklin Ave you will experience very slow moving traffic.
Thank you Timea! Perfect for our group of 2 adults, one teenage girl and 9 year old boy!
This was our third time in this building and our second time renting from Timea. Timea is a great host. She is always available to answer questions and provide everything to make your stay more enjoyable. The apartment is very spacious and has everything you need.The beds were amazingly comfortable. The roof top terrance, gym and pool were nice to have. The security of the building and convenience of the parking were a bonus.The location is the best. Close to Hollywood Blvd, Runyon Canyon, major intersections and highways. Yet it was very quite. I would definitely recommend this place, in fact we are returning this August.
- Sight seeing buses/tours minutes away
- Hollywood/Highland Metro Station giving you access to all of Greater Los Angeles
- Minutes to 101 Freeway for access to Downtown Los Angeles
- Tons of restaurants and bars
- Even without a car everything is easily accessible by foot or inexpensive taxi ride
- Universal Studios - 10 minutes by taxi/car
- Downtown Los Angeles - 20 minutes by taxi/car
- Hollywood clubs/bars - Many within walking distance and other 5-10 minutes by taxi/car
- Santa Monica Beach, Venice, Marina del Rey - 10-15 miles - 20-30 minutes by taxi/car
- Famous Runyon Canyon hiking trail with amazing views of the entire city from the top is 2 minute walk. Great for hiking, walking, yoga, fitness.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|