Retreat to 'Friedlihof' after a fun-filled day in Austin! This updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house sleeps 10 and provides accommodations for up to 13. Keep an eye on the kids with ease in the spacious backyard complete with a swing set. Take in the city's capital and urban landscape with a visit to downtown less than 15 minutes away. Visit the capitol, University of Texas, convention center, and the Domain before sampling the local cuisine at the restaurant of your choice!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle, Futon| Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Full Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 3 Air Mattresses
Whether you're in town for a concert or enjoying a family-friendly getaway to Texas's capital, 'Friedlihof' is sure to provide you with a comfortable home base at the end of your fun-filled day.
This single-story 1,639-square-foot home leads you into the living room complete with cathedral ceilings and a flat-screen cable TV. Grab a seat on the couch and enjoy a book from the extensive library, a movie from the DVD collection, start a board game, or play the Nintendo Wii to your heart’s desire.
If you're dining at home, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen, where you’ll whip up favorite dishes for your group,. Prepare meals with ease to serve at the indoor dining table facing the bay window that looks out into the backyard.
If you’d like to dine outdoors, make your way to the patio complete with a gas grill. After dinner, kids will enjoy playing in the large yard, complete with a swing set, seesaw, and a mini trampoline.
Rest up for the next day's excursions in one of the 2 bedrooms providing a total of 1 queen bed, 3 twin beds, and a futon. Three travelers will be able to cozy up on the queen and full sleeper sofas found in the living room for additional sleeping options.
The master suite showcases a walk-in closet to host all of your travel essentials, as well as an en-suite bathroom with a double vanity.
Nestled in a quiet Austin neighborhood, 'Friedlihof' will serve as your go-to destination for all of your Travis County pursuits. Treat yourself to a dine-in movie theater experience at Alamo’s in Mueller less than 10 minutes away. If it’s a Sunday, be sure to check out Mueller’s premier farmer’s market!
Barr mansion is just up the road, so families or bridal parties looking for a nearby hub for all your pre-wedding preparations will love the close proximity to this beautiful venue!
Downtown is less than 15 minutes away, so be sure to visit the Convention Center, University of Texas, or tour the beautiful Capitol building - one of the best in the country!
If you’re lookling for a taste of live music or SXSW, you’re in luck. ‘Friedlihof’ is a great home base for visiting world-famous 6th Street and hundreds of venues in the area.
You’ll find even more venues across Town Lake. Check out the calendars for must-see shows at the Palmer Events Center, Dougherty Arts Center, or the Long Center for the Performing Arts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered patio, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, 2-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Family-friendly with a backyard complete with a swing set, seesaw, mini kids’ trampoline, covered patio, Pack ‘N Play, high chairs, potty seats, toys, Wii, board games, bedrail, and kids’ DVDs
- Convenient Austin location 15 minutes away from downtown with access to Convention Center, museums, Capitol building, art galleries, restaurants, and other urban entertainment
- Closest Commercial Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, (~12 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 3 guests can sleep comfortably on the 3 air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 13
- Observe quiet hours after 9:00 PM
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in