With over 3200 square feet, the Brookstone Place vacation Rental offers just about everything Tahoe Donner has to offer at an INCREDIBLE value!
Great for large groups or multiple families, this spacious rental home offers an open floor plan with a fully equipped kitchen, a great room with an authentic stone fireplace, beautiful tree filled views, and a large dining table that can accommodate up to ten.
Upstairs, two master suites, both with king beds and private full baths are the perfect haven for the adults while the three additional guests rooms are all located on the main floor along with the den/game room with air hockey table and a small TV, just perfect for the kids. Those desiring, an extra sleeping space can take advantage of the office loft that offers a futon as well.
• 3200 Square Feet
• Wood Fireplace in Main Living Room
• Private Hot Tub
• Lofted Office Space with Large Desk and Futon
• Den with Air Hockey Table
• 60'' Flat-screen Television in Main Living Room
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
Max Occupancy: 12
Master BR 1 - King w/ ensuite shower (2nd Floor)
BR 2 - King w/ ensuite shower (2nd Floor)
BR 3 - Queen (Main)
BR 4 - 2 Twins (Main)
BR 5 - 1 Bunk + Twin + Trundle (Main)
3rd Floor Loft - Double Futon
Full Bath - shower/tub (Main)
Full Bath - shower
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America's largest homeowner's associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You'll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners' Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you'll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 7. Guest access fees are currently $8 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. The driveway could be considered steep. 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
3. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
4. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-3