Cozy, two bedroom garden apartment, conveniently located walking distance from Wicker Park, Bucktown, a short walk to the train (blue line), just off 90/94, minutes from downtown and a short bus ride to North Ave Beach where public bus will leave you right in front of the sandy beach! Explore the 606 trail, exit to check out the many local restaurants and bars or just stay in and enjoy a relaxing garden escape when you're not out exploring this amazing city!!
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 12, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
This condo is very cozy and comfortable. It is in a very walkable neighborhood.
We enjoyed our stay very much. The location is good, just a short walk to the blue line in a very walkable neighborhood. The beds are very comfy and I slept very well. If you like walking trails, the 606 trail is just down the block. We were a party of 3 and had ample space for us all. The WiFi worked really well. The landlord, Martha, was easy to work with. Yes we would recommend and would stay again.
Martha was unbelievable. Very helpful
Overall the stay was good. Walking distance from bus and the train. Only things that could have been improved. Water leak from all of the rain. Hangers for clothes and towels. But overall enjoyed the stay and Martha was so helpful.
The apartment was clean, cozy, and close to our attractions! The bed was SUPER comfortable. The owner was informative and quick to respond. We had a nice stay!
Cute and convenient
The apartment was super clean and cute, extremely cozy. The beds were really comfortable too!
The location is perfect - convenient to just about any area you need to access. No issue with finding Uber or Lyft for pickup.
Basic accomodation in great location
- Bed was very comfortable.
- Great location for public transit
- Responsive host
- Good Wifi
- Washer/Dryer available for use
- Walgreens a block away was good for small amount of groceries.
- 3" step down/up from kitchen area and bathroom was easy to miss and caused a few stubbed toes. Would recommend coloring the face of the step yellow to make it more prominent. Host did point this out in a text, but easy to forget it at night when you are half awake.
- Lighting for main area was hidden by refrigerator. Recommend a small note on the wall directing you to the switch.
- Dishes were way over our heads ( 5' 9" and 5' 2") in the cabinet above the stove and no step stool to reach them. Dishes could easily be stored on nearby shelving instead.
- Sink in bathroom did not drain. Sink stopper did not move.
- No towel rack in bathroom
- No TV. Never really thought about this being a listed amenity. I just thought it was a given. It would be a challenge to put a TV in the unit as there are not many outlets.
Clean, safe and quite. We would stay again.