Waterfront Cottage in Sunny Naramata 3 Bdrms, 2 Baths , Air Con. Sleeps 6(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Waterfront Cottage In Sunny Naramata 3 Bdrms, 2 Baths , Air Con. Sleeps 6
Waterfront, air-conditioned vacation rental home on Mill Bay in sunny Naramata Village. Enjoy the tranquility of the village and the waters of Mill Bay. Walk to coffee shop, general store, Bistro or Farmer's Market from this beach house on Okanagan Lake. 3 bedrm, 2 bath comfortable home perfect for a family holiday. Close to all the wineries of the Naramata Bench and the Trans Canada Trail /Kettle Valley Railway Recreation Trail. Max 6 people
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Come and see why its called, 'The Place to Stay Forever.'
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- All of our properties are professionally cleaned with linens professionally laundered at no extra cost to our guests for bookings of 3 nights or more. For bookings less than 3 days a $150 clean fee applies.
- No long list of duties when you check out! All we ask is that you place all your garbage and recycling in the containers provided for those purposes. Thats it! We dont want you working on your holiday!
- 5% tax is applicable to only 30% of the reservation total.
- A 35% deposit is required to make a reservation. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- A $750 damage deposit on Visa or Mastercard is required at check-in. Amount is pre-approved only. Charges are processed only if damage beyond normal wear and tear, missing inventory, excessive cleaning or late check-out occur.
- We have been providing quality vacation rentals since 2005.
Let us accommodate you!
5% gst is applicable on just of the reservation total.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Pier Cottage is in the heart of naramata village just beside the Train Dock and Wharf Park. No need to drive once you are here. Park the car and relax. Walking distance to store, post office, coffee shop and restaurants.
Pier Cottage: lake side
Master bedroom on main floor has sliding glass doors to yard and lake
Ensuite to master bedroom
There is a 2nd full (4 piece) bathroom on the upper level.
Boat access beside house. there is also a dock but conditions are windy in summer.
Beautiful Mill Bay, Naramata, British Columbia
Mill Bay, Okanagan Lake
Pier Cottage from Okanagan Lake
Bedroom 2 (upper level): 2 x double, 1 twin beds
3rd bedroom (upper level) has queen bed and office space
steps to dock and west side of property. Wharf Park and the 'train dock' in background
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.