Welcome to our luxurious 5-bedroom 3-bathroom 2-story house in the heart of the Inner Sunset. Is is available for monthly rentals. On occasion, shorter stays can be accommodated. Please inquire.
The house has been fully remodeled from top to bottom and features:
- Wood flooring throughout
- Recessed lighting
- Radiant wall heater in each room
- 5 bedrooms, 3 baths (sleeps 10-12 on beds)
- Hypoallergenic comforters and high quality linens
- Shampoo, conditioner, and body gel included in all bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen, fully stocked with dishes and cookware
- Dining table seats 8, plus breakfast bar seats 2
- Garden patio in back yard
- Full laundry
- Parking for 1 car in garage; more parking on private driveway; free street parking as well
The house is spacious and roomy enough for 2 families. There are 2 levels to the house:
- Living room
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with queen bed and private en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2: Semi-private bedroom with full-over-full bunk beds. You must walk through this bedroom to get to bedroom #3.
- Bedroom 3: Private bedroom with full size bed.
- Bathroom 1: In hallway, has toilet, shower, double sinks, and jetted tub.
- Bathroom 2: Inside master bedroom, has toilet, sink, and shower.
- Den with flat-screen TV and surround sound
- Bedroom #4: Private bedroom with queen size bed
- Bedroom #5: Private bedroom with full size bed
- Bathroom #3: Has toilet, sink, and shower
If you're traveling with a baby, we have a portable crib (pack-n-play) for your use.
The Inner Sunset is one of San Francisco's hidden gems. It's a vibrant residential neighborhood, with many restaurants, bakeries, bars, and shops within walking distance. We have immediate access to majestic Golden Gate Park with world-class museums like the Academy of Sciences and the De Young museum, and attractions like the Japanese Tea Garden, Conservatory of Flowers, and Stow Lake. UCSF Hospital with top-notch medical care is right here. While the quiet residential setting feels like an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life... it's a terrific central location. Just a quick 15-20 minute N-Judah train ride takes you to downtown, Union Square, or the Moscone Center. Parking is a huge plus, so you can have the flexibility to walk, take public transportation, or drive.
We are a strictly non-smoking property. You must confirm no one in your group will smoke anywhere on the premises. Also it is a VERY QUIET residential neighborhood, so no parties are allowed. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance for late night outings.