No matter the season, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 6 is the perfect place to stay in Lake Harmony! Boasting a lakefront location, this home, brimming with amenities including a wood-burning fireplace, is surrounded by year-round adventures everyone will love. In the winter, ski at Big Boulder, just a 2-minute drive or 13-minute walk away. Come summer, take advantage of resort features like the community pool and hot tub along with lake activities such as kayaking!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
This perfectly sized condo immediately charms you with its lakefront views - visible from the colorful and warm open-concept living area! Here, you'll find all of the amenities of home and more, making your stay comfortable and convenient.
During your downtime, unwind in front of the wood-burning fireplace while you laugh at the newest comedy on the flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable. Just a few steps away, fellow guests can snack on hors-d'oeuvres and sip wine at the 2-person bar. Move the party outside onto the private balcony when the weather permits!
In the summer, the community pool is available as well as tennis courts, lake activities like kayaking and paddle boarding for a small fee. All located within a short walk of the condo, you can come and go as you please, which makes lunch and nap time easy for everyone.
After an active day, satiate your palate with a delicious homemade meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen! Modern appliances including an oven and dishwasher make cooking while on vacation more than easy. Gather everyone around the 6-person dining table to savor your tasty creations together.
At night, crawl into either the king-sized bed or 2 twin-sized beds to rest and recuperate! In the morning, wake up thoroughly refreshed and begin another day with a cleansing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms.
This rental condo provides guests with a great escape into the heart of the Pocono Mountains! You'll enjoy easy access to numerous outdoor activities, as well as Kalahari Indoor Water Park, The Crossings Premium Outlets, and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Ski until you can't ski anymore at Big Boulder Ski Area, only a 2-minute drive or 13-minute walk away! Camelback Mountain Resort and Shawnee Mountain Ski Area are also located less than an hour from the home, making this location ideal for ski-obsessed travelers.
Once summer arrives, break out the hiking boots, bathing suits, and mountain bikes. Less than 10 miles away, enjoy whitewater rafting down the Lehigh River with Pocono Whitewater. The same company also offers guided-biking trips in the scenic Lehigh Gorge State Park. If you'd prefer to travel solo, relish a hike along the Gorge Trail or on one of the many other trails like Hickory Run Boulder Field, located just minutes away.
There's even a host of events that take place nearby. From May to September, experience everything from the Annual Pocono's Irish and Celtic Festival and Nascar Pocono 500 to the Pocono Blues Festival and the Great Tastes of Pennsylvania Wine and Food Festival.
Make sure to treat yourself to a lakeside meal at Boulder View Tavern, just a short walk away from the condo. Slightly farther away, Piggy's Restaurant offers casual American Fare while finer cuisine can be found at Louie's Prime Steakhouse.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private furnished balcony, 6 swimming pool guest passes, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with cable, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, air conditioning, and so much more
- Community amenities include a pool, hot tub, kiddie pool. Tennis courts, and lake activities like kayaking and swimming are available for an additional fee
- Beautiful Lake Harmony location- Located on the shore of Big Boulder Lake, this ideal condo provides guests with easy access to outdoor activities including skiing, swimming, kayaking, hiking, and so much more! Additionally, you're close to several superb restaurants like Boulder View Tavern, Kalahari Indoor Water Park, The Crossings Premium Outlets, and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- It is recommended to bring linens, or you may contact Poconos Linens who can provide them as well
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport - 100 Terminal Road, Avoca, PA 18641, (~ 36.9 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Firewood is not provided: please bring your own if you intend to use the fireplace
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in