*Please note that there is another completely separate vacation rental on the premises with a shared driveway*
You couldn't ask for a better Boone base than 'White Fence Farm Downtown,' a 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house for 6. Nestled in the heart of downtown, this home is just a short walk from local hot spots along King Street and Appalachian State University, along with restaurants and shops. Shred the slopes at Appalachian Ski Mountain or ride the Tweetsie Railroad, both 5 miles away!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Whether you're in town for ASU graduation or to ski the Appalachian Mountain, this restored 1920’s farmhouse is the ideal home base for your downtown Boone pursuits.
The quaint 1,500-square-foot property boasts unique hardwood floors that welcome you into the living room lined with crown moulding. For a quiet evening in, grab a seat on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV to search for your favorite shows.
If you’re craving home-cooked food, prepare meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. The open space is perfect for entertaining friends, while the separate dining room invites family-style dinner. You can even enjoy some barbecue al fresco at the outdoor dining table.
This home offers all the accommodations of home that you could possibly need, including free wireless internet access, a washer and dryer, comfortable bedding and fresh linens.
‘White Fence Farm Downtown’ is ideally located in central downtown Boone. This quaint North Carolina town is home to Appalachian State University, located less than ½ mile away from the home. Walk to the bookstore, relax in the parks or stroll along Kraut Creek.
For a special night out, stop into one of the many amazing restaurants and bars just minutes from the home, including Boone Saloon, Melanie's, Wild Craft Eatery, Our Daily Bread, Proper or Lost Province Brewing Co. Earth Fare is just across the street, where you can shop for organic produce or fix up lunch at the hot food and salad bar.
Appalachian Ski Mountain is roughly 5 miles away, as is the Tweetsie Rail and High Gravity Adventures Zip Line & Aerial Park. Spend days shredding the slopes or gliding through the forest trees while suspended in air!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished porch, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Book less than 48 hours prior to check-in by inquiring with Evolve!
- Central Boone location in historic downtown, within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and Appalachian State University Campus, 15 minutes from Appalachian Ski Mountain and other local attractions
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $70 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another completely separate vacation rental on the premises with a shared driveway
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in