Tower Bridge Riverside Apartment for the Discerning Traveller (See Reviews)(61 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-90 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Superb Large Terrace with Stunning Views 1 bed, sleeps 2, 1 bath, WI-FI, TV/DVD
WELCOME AND INFORMATION PACK
We pride ourselves on the personal service we offer and look forward very much to welcoming our guests to our lovely ' pied-à-terre ' in the heart of London Town.
During 'check in' we will guide you through all aspects relating to the Apartment. A comprehensive 'Welcome Information' pack, includes written instructions on all the appliances and
equipment in the Apartment, together with maps showing the local amenities, such as delicatessen and supermarkets, doctors surgery and pharmacist, bars, restaurants and cafes, boat, bus and rail links, tube maps, a local history guide and not least, a very informative map of the Thames Path, a complimentary copy of which is provided for your personal use together with numerous leaflets on London's famous landmarks and activities. Various information books on all that London has to offer, are also available to you. We also provide some basic provisions such as tea, milk and sugar, bread and butter, cereals and conserves for your convenience.
If you arrive early your luggage can be left at the Apartment until we are ready for you at 2.00pm
THE TERRACE AND THE RIVER THAMES: The exceptionally large private Terrace is a real bonus and a fabulous outdoor space to enjoy. The views are wonderful and there are always a variety of boats passing by on the Thames for you to see. At high tide luxury Cruise Liners,Tugs, the famous Thames Barges & sometimes Navy Ships and the old fashioned, tall clipper sail ships can be seen sailing past to dock alongside HMS Belfast. This part of the Thames was once known as the 'Pool of London' because of its deep water channels which enables such large vessels to go upstream. The views are even more impressive at night, especially at New Year. There are numerous firework displays to see across the London skyline not least of all the fantastic firework display at the London Eye which 'as the crow flies' can been seen clearly from the Terrace. If the weather is good the Terrace is bathed in sunshine all day long. It's the perfect place to unwind and relax - whether it's day or night - all you have to do is prepare the cocktails!
KITCHEN SPECIFICATION: The well equipped kitchen is of contemporary design and includes high specification Siemens fitted appliances. Stainless steel electric oven/grill, microwave, 4 ring halogen hob with splashback panel and extractor chimney hood and light. Integrated fridge with ice box and separate freezer, quality washer/dryer and stainless steel sink, together with discreet mood lighting. Filter coffee cafetiere and Whittards of Chelsea table and glassware, together with stainless steel cutlery and steak knives, kitchen utensils, pots, pans and white serving dishes. We also include items such as spices, sauces, conserves, condiments, olive oil and tea. Cleaning materials and washing powder is also available for use. We ensure that the kitchen is spotlessly clean and hygienic at all times. We hope we have provided for your every need, to indeed, make you feel at home when away.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 5
- 600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 3
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Attractive wooden Flooring. French Door leading onto Terrace. Large superking or twin Bed/s option and Egyptian Cotton Bedlinen. Bedside tables and reading lamps. Chest of drawers and double wardrobe. TV/ Video and CD/Alarm player. We are able to offer to our visitors the option of a delux superking bed or two quality single beds for convenience which are made up in readiness for your visit. We also have one additional adult single bed for use in the living area of the apartment. All of our visitors have been very happy with this arrangement and were very comfortable. There are extra fitted sheets, duvets and pillows available for the additional bed. We also provide adult floor mattresses with sleeping bags for teenagers and youngsters if they prefer....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Quality Bathroom facilities with white sanitary ware. Wall hung hand basin with Hansgrohe chrome taps. Separate WC. Thermostatically controlled Hansgrohe shower/bath with 3 settings. Recessed mirrored cabinet with shelving and Shaver socket and light over. Chrome heated Towel rail. Tiled floor and bath panel. Extractor fan. Quality recessed ceiling lighting. Electric radiator heating and hot water on timers with boost facility and written instructions for convenience. Radiators throughout with individual thermostatic controls to all rooms. Egyptian Cotton Towels provided....moreless
- Security and Peace of Mind - The main entry system via electronically controlled fob key for residents entry only. CCTV cameras located at entrance. Audio linked and door release system via domestic telephone handset and video link via domestic TV. High security door with 4-point locking system and security door viewer to common landing area, together with security chain lock when door part open. Lift to all floors with emergency call facility for assistance. Stairwell to all floors with emergency exits. Mains electric fed smoke detection system with battery back-up in apartment and all common areas....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Broadband Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Dec 31, 2017
90 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
* Excellent Wi-Fi Internet reception
* Secure building
* Safe Quiet Area.
* Fire & smoke alarms, Fire Exit
* Security Locks on Apartment Door.
* Lift & Stairs
* Blackout curtains & blinds
* Check In Time 2.00pm - 8.00pm
* Less than a 10 minute walk to Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line) * 5 minute walk to Tower Bridge, Supermarkets, Bars, Restaurants, Shops and Thames Path.
Weekly Rates: Fully Inclusive
6 nights or less please add £30 cleaning & laundry fee
* Prices based per couple occupancy.
* Please add £15 per night per additional adult
* A 20% deposit to secure the booking please.
Balance to be paid 28 days prior to arrival.
* Please add 3% transaction fee for payment by Credit/Debit Card & £10 Bank Transfer.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
The Jubilee Walkway and the Thames Riverside Path are designed to connect the majority of London's famous landmarks such as Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Southwark Cathedral,The Tate Modern, Shakespear's Globe Theatre, St. Paul's Cathedral and the London Eye - all within walking distance of the apartment. Visit the nearby Mayflower Public House named after the ship which first set sail from the Thames to Southampton to carry the 'Pilgrim Fathers' to America and the Brunel Museum which tells of the World's first under river Tunnel built in London in 1842 by Isambard Kingdom Brunel and his Father Mark. Relaxing cruises depart regularly from the Tower of London Pier or St. Katherine's Dock Pier to the imposing Houses of Parliament at Westminster or the Royal Naval College and Observatory at Greenwich. With its wealth of history, London is acknowledged as one of the most important cultural Cities of the World. Every step you take captures your imagination and the sense of well being and excitement it creates is 'magical'. Its a fantastic City.
Superb Terrace Views - Bars of Gold - Canary Wharf
Well Equipped Kitchen
Whittards of Chelsea Tableware
Bedroom - Wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets
Modern Bathroom Facilities
Terrace Sun Loungers
Fabulous views of Canary Wharf from the Terrace
Iron Bridges at Shad Thames
5 minute walk to Restaurants on the Thames Path
Thames Barge at The Tower of London
Sunloungers, Dining Furniture and BBQ provided
Light and Spacious Accommodation
Dine in Style
Bedroom and French Door to the Terrace
Superb views of the River Thames from the Terrace
Aerial View of Axis Court and Apartment Terrace
Apartment Location from the River Thames
5 minute walk to shops, restaurants, bars & cafes
Short walk to the local shops and supermarket
10 Minute walk to London's Iconic Tower Bridge
The City of London from Tower Bridge
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.