This is your new custom log cabin - top reviewed home in the Bitteroot Valley.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF YOUR HOME - MOUNTAIN JEWEL.
• The best Majestic mountain views in the valley including Trapper Peak and Continental Divide.
• Private Hot Tub
• Outdoor grill with 1000 sq. feet of outdoor decks and patio. Outdoor dining and living spaces.
• A NEW, architect designed, luxury log cabin crafted like the beautiful classic lodges of the west.
• Luxurious 'heavenly' king beds with Euro gel pillow top mattresses and high thread count linens.
• Convenient access to National Forest on three sides.
• Convenient to downhill and cross country skiing.
• Close access to the Bitterroot River and West Fork fly fishing.
• Gourmet Kitchen.
• Large Great Room with cathedral ceilings and panoramic Dining Area
• Huge River Rock Fireplace
• As much privacy as you want. Only minutes from town and activities yet exclusive.
Luxury Log Home: vrbo.com/4888556
Want to go to the beach? Check out our beach home.
Luxury Beach Home: vrbo.com/4874881
Enjoy the log cabin as a relaxing retreat, romantic getaway or perfect base for year-around outdoor activities including blue ribbon fly fishing and skiing. Perfect for families and friends wanting a visually stunning location. The home sits near National Forest land on three sides and is minutes from the Bitterroot River. Watch wildlife right on the property including elk, deer and bald eagles.
You've found the perfect place - with large, wrap around outdoor decks and majestic mountain views of Trapper Peak and the Bitterroot Mountains, a huge river rock fireplace, Hot Tub and 60" HDTV. Every night, look for shooting stars and satellites. The star watching is incredible!
MASTER BEDROOM, LOFT BEDROOM & BATH HIGHLIGHTS
Experience the comfort of a luxurious western lodge! No need to fight over bedrooms because both have king size beds. Both bedrooms features our version of the heavenly bed - a huge king size double pillow top mattress and feather bed topper, down duvet and tons of pillows. You'll just melt into it. All beds are outfitted with the finest high thread count Egyptian or pima cotton sheets and down duvets. You won't want to get out of them in the morning.
Both bathrooms feature large, luxurious Roman tubs. The master bath features a custom designed, open shower and large jacuzzi tub. When you are done, wrap yourself up in a fluffy spa towel.
Enjoy the gourmet kitchen including commercial grade cookware. The kitchen is fully outfitted with Keurig coffeemaker, toaster, blender, full sized dishwasher, microwave and large refrigerator. There is also a full sized clothes washer and dryer in the upstairs bathroom.
GREAT ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
The great room is the social hub of the house and has a 2 story high beamed cathedral ceiling and massive river rock fireplace. The house layout lets you gather together or enjoy your privacy.
DINING ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
The dining room, which is part of the great room and faces the open kitchen, comfortably seats six with sweeping 270 degree panoramic mountain vistas. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and listen to the sounds of nature in the AM. A great place for cards or games at night.
Enjoy a 60" plasma HDTV mounted over the fireplace with DVD player and Direct TV and all your favorite channels. Enjoy!
OUTDOOR DECKS HIGHLIGHTS
There are large, wrap-around decks on three sides of the house including a comfy couch and lounge chairs and dining table. And, of course, a gas grill. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner; and breathtaking sunrises or sunsets. After dinner, you can slip right into the hot tub and enjoy the nightly star show.
South of Darby MT, and only 5 miles up Rye Creek Road. Easy access to town, restaurants, shopping, grocery, post office but once you're at the home, feel like you are a million miles away. Its the best of all worlds.
SUMMER (summer is booking fast!): you will run out of time before you could do everything! Including blue ribbon fly fishing, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, tubing, white water rafting, wildlife viewing and a wilderness area the size of Switzerland. And awesome views from the decks and hot tub.
FALL: falls colors along the river, blue ribbon fly fishing, crisp nights, top trophy elk and deer hunting (no hunting allowed on property), great hiking and majestic views from the decks and hot tub.
SPRING: is a gorgeous time of year in the valley. The river is lush and beautiful but snow still clings to the highest mountains. The days are temperate and sunny and nights are cool and crisp. Wildlife is abundant. The trails, rivers and lakes are open and fly fishing is excellent.
WE HOPE THIS SPECIAL PLACE STEALS YOUR HEARTS THE WAY IT HAS OURS. Sincerely, The Salamons
• Incredible sunset and star watching - right from the hot tub
• Great downhill and cross country skiing and snowmobiling
• Blue ribbon fly fishing
• Wildlife viewing, on the property
• Hiking/Walking/Mountain Biking from your doorstep
• Salmon River kayaking, rafting and canoeing, 1 hr
• Shopping and antiquing, 15 minutes to Darby, 25 minutes to Hamilton
• Restaurants and brew pubs in Hamilton
• Some of the best elk and deer hunting in the lower 48, 10 minutes away (fall)
• Big Hole National Battlefield & Lewis and Clark Trail, 45 minutes away
• In home massages in front of the fireplace!
Keywords: Log Home, Western Home, Western Lodge, Mountain Jewel