This beautifully detailed 2,735 sq. ft. lake home has breathtaking views; with abundant eagles and waterfowl circling the lake. Ice fishing and area snowmobile trails are great and well maintained. The lake holds all species of fish, but has good numbers of walleye, northern, and large pan fish. The house is conveniently located near a snowmobile trail that runs up the center of the state to Mille Lacs and on. The home sits in a private setting on huge double lot (150 feet of lake shore + ¾ acre lot). Conveniently located one hour north of the twin cities on Green lake. The lake is the largest in Isanti County - over 800 acres in size and provides excellent fishing and recreational opportunities.
Guided hunting and fishing trips from locals that have lived on the lake 25+ years are available.
Most furniture is brand new and very beautiful. The home sleeps 9 comfortably; and up to 12. Proximity to Pine Brook Inn (excellent food), convenience store, liquor store, and bait shop all within 5 minutes. The Hi-Way Inn bar and grill is not even two miles away and has great pizza. They also offer delivery. 15 minute drive to Cambridge or Princeton for just about everything you may need. Nearby Spectacle Lake is not quit as big and offers less fishing opportunity, but provides beautifully crystal clear water for swimming. There is a beach located just past the public access.
• High speed wireless internet (Wifi)
• 4 bedroom + 3 bathrooms
• Master suite with private bathroom, brand new California King size bed (euro top mattress), and beautiful lake views.
• Second bedroom has a brand new queen sized bed with a plush pillow top mattress.
• Third bedroom on main level includes a nice full sized bed.
• Fourth bedroom has a brand new twin over full size bunk bed.
• Basement family room complete with wet bar, fridge, pool table, game bar (black jack, roulette, craps), fire place, etc.
• Large fenced in back yard.
• Huge patio out the back with great lake views, patio furniture, table, charcoal, and propane grills.
• Large Wood deck terraced into the hill overlooking the lake with charcoal grill.
• Very private bon fire area on connecting lot overlooking the lake. This area is more serene than most campgrounds!
• Canoe & Paddles
• JENN-AIR range/grill + second oven and microwave
• Refrigerator with water and ice maker
• Fireplaces (2)
• Attached 2 Car Garage and huge concrete driveway
• Hot Water Heating & AC
• Lot Size: 0.75 acres
• View: Water
• BEST FISHING THIS CLOSE TO THE CITIES!
• 12 Person Sweetwater pontoon with 4-stroke Mercury available for rental