Beautiful Lake Home Only 1 Hr North of Twin Cities - Excellent Fishing and Rec.(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4bed/3bath - 2,735 Sq. Ft. Lake Home - with game room and many amenities
Guided hunting and fishing trips from locals that have lived on the lake 25+ years are available.
Most furniture is brand new and very beautiful. The home sleeps 9 comfortably; and up to 12. Proximity to Pine Brook Inn (excellent food), convenience store, liquor store, and bait shop all within 5 minutes. The Hi-Way Inn bar and grill is not even two miles away and has great pizza. They also offer delivery. 15 minute drive to Cambridge or Princeton for just about everything you may need. Nearby Spectacle Lake is not quit as big and offers less fishing opportunity, but provides beautifully crystal clear water for swimming. There is a beach located just past the public access.
• High speed wireless internet (Wifi)
• 4 bedroom + 3 bathrooms
• Master suite with private bathroom, brand new California King size bed (euro top mattress), and beautiful lake views.
• Second bedroom has a brand new queen sized bed with a plush pillow top mattress.
• Third bedroom on main level includes a nice full sized bed.
• Fourth bedroom has a brand new twin over full size bunk bed.
• Basement family room complete with wet bar, fridge, pool table, game bar (black jack, roulette, craps), fire place, etc.
• Large fenced in back yard.
• Huge patio out the back with great lake views, patio furniture, table, charcoal, and propane grills.
• Large Wood deck terraced into the hill overlooking the lake with charcoal grill.
• Very private bon fire area on connecting lot overlooking the lake. This area is more serene than most campgrounds!
• Canoe & Paddles
• JENN-AIR range/grill + second oven and microwave
• Refrigerator with water and ice maker
• Fireplaces (2)
• Attached 2 Car Garage and huge concrete driveway
• Hot Water Heating & AC
• Lot Size: 0.75 acres
• View: Water
• BEST FISHING THIS CLOSE TO THE CITIES!
• 12 Person Sweetwater pontoon with 4-stroke Mercury available for rental
Member since: 2013
- 2735 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 9-12
- • Master suite with private bathroom, brand new California King size bed (pillow top mattress), and beautiful lake views. • Second bedroom has a brand new Queen size bed (with pillow top mattress). • Third bedroom on main level includes a a full sized bed. • Fourth bedroom has a brand new full over twin size bunk bed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 22 - May 1, 2017
2 night min stay
May 17 - Sep 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
4th of July
Jul 4 - Jul 4, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $75
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Cleaning, towel, & linen fee $150
The additional guest fee only applies to adults (more than 8 adults). Children are not included in this additional cost.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Proximity to Pine Brook Inn (excellent food), convenience store, liquor store, and bait shop all within 5 minutes. The Hi-Way Inn bar and grill is not even two miles away and has great pizza. They also offer delivery. 15 minute drive to Cambridge or Princeton for just about everything you may need. Nearby Spectacle Lake is not quite as big and offers less fishing opportunity, but provides beautifully crystal clear water for swimming. There is a beach located just past the public access. Princeton has a large splash park that children love, softball fields, etc.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I had the pleasure of growing up on this amazing lake. I grew up on the south side of the lake and had always admired this home growing up. During college I returned home as often as I could for fishing and hunting with dad. I now live in the Twin Cities, but return to lake often. The one-hour drive from Minneapolis makes it feasible to just come up for a night or two and be back in the metro quickly.
Why the Owner Chose Princeton, MN, USA:
This property provides great opportunity for year around fun! I have fond memories of catching fish after fish right behind the house. Some of the best days of catching big sunfish in June come from an overhanging tree on the shoreline that is now ours. I also have vivid memories on the ice of disappearing bobbers turning into 13” crappies not even 150 yards from the house. I now have a 10 pound walleye and multiple ducks on the wall that I have harvested from the lake. I could go on about my memories on this lake for 10 pages, but to sum it up – some of the best are tubing, learning to slalom ski, wake boarding, trophy bass, walleye, and just enjoying the natural beauty of the lake. The seasons are amazing here. In the spring you will have the ducks, geese, trumpeter swans, etc. All summer long you can enjoy great fishing and recreation + beautiful sunsets. One of the best restaurants in the state is within 5 minutes. In the fall the changing colors of the trees is accompanied by an abundant population of bald eagles. Along with the eagles are many beautiful diving ducks, swans, and geese. After the local ducks depart, the huge northern flights of mallards move in. Before you know it the lake begins freezing up and we are out there pounding crappies and walleyes. The winter brings great opportunities for ice fishing and snowmobiling. The house is just off a very popular snowmobile trail in a stretch between the Hi-Way Inn and The Mystic Bar. My family and I will now be enjoying this home when we are in the country. While in Brazil, we will be giving you and your family the opportunity to experience this beautiful home in this amazing part of the state.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The close proximity to Twin Cities allows families to enjoy a true 'northern' destination without having to sit in the car for an 8 hour round trip. I immediately fell in love with this home when I walked into the living room. The huge room with warm hardwood floors provides one of the best views I have ever seen from a house. The master bedroom and dining room replicate this view. The huge fenced in yard offers unmatched privacy. The spacious and open floor plan offers great accomodations for entertaining large groups of people. All neighbors are very friendly and genuinely happy people. Green lake is the largest lake in Isanti County. At over 800 acres in size it is also the best fishing and recreational lake in the area!
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Virtual Tour with Floor Plan and Layout
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Perfect sunsets all year.
High quality Olhausen pool table with professional felt.
Game bar transitions from normal oak bar to, black jack, roulette, and craps.
60 lineal feet of aluminuim/composite dock. 6 foot wide marina grade decking.
Entertaining is easy.
Sunset from the deck.
20' Sweetwater Pontoon with 40 HP 4-Stroke EFI engine available for rent.
3/4 acre lot affords privacy w/ a fire area that rivals the best campgrounds.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.