Experience the rich history and small-town charm of New Hope from the comfort of the 'New Hope Getaway,' a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in the heart of downtown. Originally built in 1840 and recently updated with high-end fixtures and hardware, this 1,000-square-foot luxury apartment is perfect for groups of 4 looking to unwind. Whether you spend your days perusing antique shops in Lambertville or taking a railroad tour, you'll love ending each day on your furnished patio.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Pack n' Play
After a day of exploring, rest your legs on the living room's luxurious leather couch and watch the flat-screen cable TV.
Looking for privacy? Close the antique pocket doors and turn the living room into a second private sleeping room.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with quartz countertops and stainless steel Bosch appliances, is the epitome of gourmet.
When it's time to hit the hay, head into the master bedroom and luxuriate on the queen bed until the memory foam mattress ushers you to sleep.
You won't have to travel far to experience top-notch R&R. Whether you choose to take a hot shower in the Carrara marble bathroom or enjoy a nightcap on the furnished patio, you'll feel like you're staying in a private, 5-star bed and breakfast.
A crossroads between New York City and Philadelphia, New Hope is home to artists and intellectuals, American Revolutionaries, LGBTQ pioneers, Abolitionists, rock stars, Broadway legends, jazz heroes, motorcycle aficionados and party animals alike.
Take a few steps out of your centrally located abode and dine at one of New Hope's many delicious eateries. Whether you choose to dine at New Hope Ferry Market, Blue Moose, Logan Inn, Black Bass, or any of the other critically-acclaimed restaurants, you'll never be more than a few minutes from the apartment.
For an intimate entertainment experience, take a short walk to John & Peter's Place and watch some world-famous bands jam in a tiny, infamous, and funky dive bar.
If you're looking for a unique way to spend an afternoon, take a railroad tour on the New Hope & Ivyland Steam Railroad, located just steps from the property, or spend some time antiquing at Golden Nugget flea market and the many fabulous galleries and shops in Lambertville NJ, a short walk across the bridge.
Prefer outdoor adventure to antique hunting? Rent a bike from New Hope Cyclery and take a ride down the Delaware Canal Path!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, quartz countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, a flat-screen cable TV, furnished patio, Carrara marble bathroom, high-end finishes, free WiFi, laundry machines, cheap street parking, and more!
- Unbeatable New Hope Location - Walking distance to delicious dining, New Hope Ferry Market, John & Peter's Place, great antique shopping, the New Hope & Ivyland Steam Railroad, and the Delaware River!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Trenton-Mercer Airport, 1100 Terminal Circle Drive, Ewing Township, NJ 08628, (~12.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (Small Pets Only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in