Retreat to a charming, riverfront paradise with this spacious 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath coastal cottage in Rockledge. The bright, open interior hosts up to 10 guests with 1,800 square feet of well appointed living space, nautical furnishings, and all the necessary comforts. Relax with a cocktail in front of the wall of water-facing windows, fish off of the newly installed dock, watch a Kennedy Space Center rocket launch from the front yard, or explore Cocoa Village only steps away!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
This updated Sunshine State cottage welcomes you with a sunny yellow exterior and beautifully landscaped front yard. The charming porch overlooks the Indian River just across the street, inviting you to kick back and unwind with calming views of the water.
Inside, a bright and breezy layout offers your entire group enough space to spread out and relax. The great room is highlighted by classic comfortable furniture, a TV, and decorative fireplace. With an entire wall of windows lining the front of the home, you'll have breathtaking water views no matter where you are!
Hardwood floors lead you into the sleek white kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, complimentary tea/coffee, a 2-person kitchen island, and all the culinary essentials. Whip up meals for the group to share at the 6-person dining table, or bring the party outside to the covered patio for an al fresco BBQ on the gas grill!
You'll have no issue staying entertained during your stay! Two adult beach cruisers with helmets are provided for afternoon rides around Cocoa Village, while a front yard fire pit is perfect for evening marshmallow roasting. You can even catch the NASA rocket launches from the porch!
For more waterside fun, utilize the newly installed fishing pier dock and kayak/paddleboard platform, providing direct Indian River access!
You're sure to love the home's proximity to the Indian River, just a few steps from the front door! A favorite for running, walking and cycling, this scenic waterway will surely be an added bonus to your Rockledge retreat.
A 15-20 minute walk away you'll find the historic Cocoa Village, hosting a variety of delicious restaurants, local shops, fun pubs, regional theater and more! Head just a few minutes further to Cocoa Beach to sink your toes in the sand and soak up the balmy Florida sunshine next to the crashing ocean waves.
Also within a 15-minute drive, you can access the Kennedy Space Center, Ron Jons, plenty of local golf courses, and conveniences like grocery stores and pharmacies.
Traveling with children? Take a day trip to the magical world of Disney just 50 minutes away in Orlando! Other Orlando attractions include Sea World, Universal Studios, and the Orlando Eye!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a newly installed fishing pier dock and kayak/paddleboard platform for direct river access, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, charming front porch with Indian River views, covered back patio with partially fenced yard, gas grill and outdoor furnishings, 2 adult beach cruisers with helmets, complimentary tea/coffee, air conditioning and more!
- Peaceful Rockledge location within walking distance of Indian River and the historic Cocoa Village. Within a 20 minute drive of golf courses, Cocoa Beach, Kennedy Space Center, grocery stores, restaurants, pharmacies, and the local zoo
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827 (~41.3 miles away from property)
- There are smoke detectors and CO2 detectors in this home as well as essentials
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in