*Please note the dock may not be available between October 27th through May 1st*
Have the ultimate Northeast Indiana vacation at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental cottage in Fremont. 'Cottage on the Lane' boasts 1,200 square feet, room for 6 guests, and beautiful Lake George views. Launch your boat for a memorable day on the water, browse the stores at the Outlet Shoppes at Fremont, or hike through Pokagon State Park. Rest and relax with friends and family for an amazing getaway to Lake George!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Switch into vacation mode as you enter this quaint authentic lake cottage! Natural light floods the living room through the wall of windows, illuminating the rustic hardwood floors. Unwind on the plush sofa or wicker chairs while you watch the 43-inch flat-screen Smart TV.
Step out onto the deck and soak up the sunshine and views of the crystal-clear lake. Put your boat in the water at the free boat launch or rent one to park at the private dock. Just off of the dock the water is 3 to 4 feet deep with a soft sandy bottom. Take the provided kayak out for a tour of Lake George or simply work on your tan.
When you're ready to eat, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to begin preparations. Keep the cook company at the 4-person breakfast bar while they whip up a tasty dish. With modern appliances and quartz countertops, this kitchen has everything you'll need to cook at home. Grab a bottle of wine from the beverage fridge and sit down to a family dinner at the 6-person dining table.
As the day draws to a close, retreat to the bright and inviting bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep. Tuck the kids into the 2 twin beds before retiring to the other 2 bedrooms, each featuring queen beds and soft linens.
Shop until you drop at the Outlet Shoppes at Fremont featuring top-brand stores like Under Armour, Tommy Hilfiger, and Coach. Afterwards, grab a bite to eat at the many local waterfront restaurants.
Take a short 10-minute drive south to Pokagon State Park, where you can enjoy the outdoors no matter what the weather is outside. In the winter, cross-country ski, sled, ice fish, or take a thrilling toboggan ride reaching speeds of up to 40 miles per hour. When the snow melts, lace up your hiking boots to stroll along the scenic trails or spend the day on the beach where you can swim and play volleyball.
Other activities in the area include the Glendarin Hills Golf Club, touring the Satek Winery, tasting local beers at Chapman's Brewing, the Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve, or Marsh Lake Wetlands State Fish & Wildlife Area. Take a day trip to Shipshewana, 45 minutes away, and immerse yourself in the local Amish culture with stores, restaurants, and numerous activities.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a 43-inch flat-screen Smart TV, waterfront deck with outdoor furniture, private dock, kayak, wine fridge, 25-cup coffee urn, well water safety certification, new cookware, essentials, private entrance, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and more
- Lakefront Fremont location - 5 minutes to I-69, close to shopping, restaurants, Pokagon State Park, hiking, watersports, cross-country skiing, toboggan rides, golfing, fishing, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport - 5235 Portage Rd, Portage, MI 49002, ( ~ 70.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the dock may not be available between October 27th through May 1st
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in