|Space||480 sq. ft.|
Enjoying making memories in this beautiful condo of Fort Walton Beach. The oversized balcony gives you the perfect opportunity to relax while overlooking the clear waters of the Gulf and Choctawhatchee Bay.
With the beach just a few steps away, paradise awaits you! Let the sounds of the crystal clear waves and chirping birds carry your stress away.
This luxury state of the art resort, being built in 2007, is the newest in the area and has a significant amount of diversity to offer. Enjoy all the things you need to make this beach vacation complete. The location is on one of the best parts of Fort Walton Beach, but also within minutes to all major attractions of the area.
While this property is located on the Gulf side, access by foot to the Bay side is possible by the Resort's own Skybridge.
The beautiful white sandy beaches are a short, less than 5 min, walk through property. A nice walkway will take your toes right into the sand!
Villa #405, on floor 4.
**All guest can use all Ramada Inn amenities, RESTAURANTS, and POOLS! They have a wonderful Splash Pad for kids and a great pool with waterfall that you can swim under and sit at bar with a nice drink inside pool**
Amenities and Accomodations Include:
- 1 Queen Bed with 1 Pull out Sofa sleeper
- 1 Full Bathroom with standing shower and Garden Tub
- Oversized Balcony overlooking Gulf and Bay side
- 2 Tv's with Cable with a DVD player
- DVD player capable of connecting to internet so you can stream movies and videos from your Netflix or You Tube.
- Broadband/Wireless Internet not only in condo but resort-wide. Sit by the pool and enjoy WIFI.
- Fully stocked kitchen with Coffee Maker
- Black and Decker 12 cup programmable coffee maker
- Resort has an amazing 700 ft Lazy River Lagoon pool with a water fall
- Several pools including two on the gulfside
- 3 Whirlpools
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Walking distance to several dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Several Childrens Activities during summer including face painting, story telling, dine in movie, etc. Schedule varies daily.
- Complimentary parking with covered garage
- Beach Chair Rental Service - Seasonal - (Additional Charge - pay at rental tent on beach)
- Boogie Board and Kayak Rentals-Seasonal
- Keypad Enty so no need to worry about a key to the room
- All guest allowed to use Ramada Childrens Water park area
- All guest allowed to use Ramada Laundry Facility just next door to resort.
- Check in at 4:00pm and check out at 11:00am
- Non Smoking Condo
- No Beach Service included in rate
- 30 Day cancellation Notice
We have stayed at Destin West for the past 10 yrs when vacationing to the area & have stayed at a variety of different condos at Destin West. It was just my husband & myself that stayed in the unit. We found it perfectly adequate for our needs. The view was okay but to be honest we spent most of time at the beach or the pool. I liked the proximity to the parking garage for grocery shopping & when we went out to dinner each evening. I wish the bathroom had a little more privacy due to the louvered window from the bathroom to the sleeping/living area. Also we were only provided 2 bath towels for our stay & had to call to ask for more towels each day, somewhat bothersome. We did wish that there was a full size refrigerator. Overall this unit is perfect for 2 people, I would say 3 or 4 would be pushing the bounds of comfortable for a long stay however this unit was affordable, clean and delivered what was promised and would consider renting again if just my husband and myself.
We had an awesome time. The room was clean, just as the pictures showed, and the resort was awesome. Wi-fi was not as good as we would have hoped, had a lot of trouble streaming Netflix as well as just the basic Internet searching. Also, it was not made clear that we had to pay for the beach chairs/umbrellas. It was cheaper to go to Alvin's Island or Publix and buy our own. Otherwise, our vacation was great!!
This a good place to stay for one person or a close couple. Having only plantation shutters in the window between the bedroom and bathroom is odd and provides little privacy for anyone using the bathroom.
This place has very convenient parking and access to the beach and other resort amenities including access to the included Ramada Grotto pool.
Loved this place and will certainly be back. Only went down for a quick weekend but it was perfect
Awesome patio, close proximity to the beach and perfect for the 4 of us... Close to all the restaurants and loved the Lazy River & big waterfall. Will be back here, this is the best condo in the entire resort. Thanks for having us!! Destin West is the best... Go there and get and they'll do the rest!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - May 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Reservation Fee||$20 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$75 + Tax|
Military, Senior and Repeat Guest Discount of 10%
One you request the booking, our management company will call you in 24-48 hours to confirm and collect deposit. Please be sure to leave a good contact number to be reached.
A minimum payment of $350 per unit is required at the time of booking a reservation with an arrival date more than 30 days in advance. ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS will be accepted for deposit. Deposit will be applied towards the total rent due. Full payment of reservation will be required 30 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to the same credit card given at the time of booking, unless instructed otherwise. For reservations made with an arrival date within 30 days, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
Monthly rental reservations
Reservations for two and a half (2 1/2) months or longer will be given priority during the winter season. Cancellations or changes of monthly rental reservations must be made ninety (90) days prior to arrival date. Credit cards will not be accepted for security/damage deposits or rental payments for monthly rentals. Cashier’s checks, cash, traveler’s checks or money orders will be accepted.
Age requirements. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian at a ratio of two (2) persons under 25 to one (1) adult over the age of twenty-five (25). Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments of rent and deposit. Further, the party will either not be permitted to check in or will be asked to vacate the unit.
Linen/maid service. Rates include a one-time linen/towel set-up and cleaning service at the time of departure. We suggest you bring beach towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.