Eagle Bay Vacation Rentals Has Rogue River Bay and Oceanview(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Property with multi rentals. Please call or message if calendar shows booked.
Eagles Nest is 2 bdrm 1 bath. 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 full and a daybed sleeps a total of 7 people.
Dave's Cave is studio with 2 queen beds and sleeps total of 4 people. The house is available to rent as a whole unit or rent upstairs or downstairs separate. Eagles Nest and Dave's Cave have separate entrances for privacy if rented separately.
We have 3 park model cabins all have queen beds in the bedrooms and 2 twin beds in the loft areas. These are very nice and comfortable. Cabins also have wrap around decks with views from the Rogue River bridge to the Pacific Ocean. All rentals have microwaves, coffee makers and refrigerators.
We are located across the bay from Jerry's Rogue Jets, Mailboats and 5 Star Charters.
We also have 2nd and 3rd generation fishing guides available. Fishing in July August September takes place in the Rogue bay right in front of our rentals. Relax in your own cabin and watch the fishing or hire one of our guides and enjoy fishing the famous Rogue River.
If golf is part of your plans while vacationing on the Oregon Coast we are located only a one hour drive north to the very famous Bandon Dunes.
Our own Cedar Bend golf course is only a 10 minute drive.
Salmon Run golf course is only a 30 minute drive to the south of Gold Beach.
Whether it is fishing,golfing, surfing, hiking, beach combing or just for a little R&R we have very homey, clean and comfortable rentals just for you.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 7
- Events Allowed
Non Smoking Only:
We realize marijuana is legal in Oregon but all of our units are non smoking of any kind and we do not allow marijuana in the units do to the retention of the odor. If you have it with you we ask you leave it in your vehicle to avoid additional rental cleaning costs do the odor left in the units. Thank you...moreless
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 12 - May 1, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $15
- Non nonrefundable clean $75
- Tax Rate 1.8%
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on city water and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine or other improper products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.00.]
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "T
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We have views from the Rogue River bridge to the mouth of the river as it meets the Pacific.
We have more than one rental on the property. Please feel free to contact us even if you see the calendar is full does not mean all units are full.
We are also within an hour drive from Bandon Dunes golf.
We have 2 river fishing guides on site.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We have been family owned and operated business for 16 years.
Why the Owner Chose Gold Beach, OR, USA:
We are a small business owner. Which gives us the opportunity to make your stay more personal we try to create the home away from home feeling here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
All of our units are stand alone units which gives are tenants more private experience. Second and Third generation fishing guides on site.
- Primary: +1 541-247-8115
View of the Rogue meeting the Pacific from the decks.
King bed in master bedroom in Eagles Nest
Bathroom in Eagles Nest
King bed and queen bed in Dave's Cave
Social area in Dave's cave
Kitchen in cabins
Kitchen in Eagles Nest
Living room area in Eagles Nest
We have 3 cabins. Rogue, Pacific and Silver Oak
Living area in cabin 2 Pacific
Living room with day bed in Eagles Nest
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.