|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
-fully furnished house
-10mins away from river
-1 queen bed, 2 twin beds
-large 52 foot deep garage
Very peaceful area and property.
This house was just what I was looking for !! Not too small and not too big just for the 2 of us. Because I was there to fish, the garage was GREAT !! I was able to back my 18 foot Bass boat into the garage and leave it hooked to my truck, close the door and everything was very secure. This is very important to me as I have had my boat broken into twice and have lost over 17 rod and reels and an hundreds of dollars of various other fishing gear. So this was a perfect fit for me and I will most definitely be renting this property again and again. Everything in the house worked and was just like was listed. I would recommend this house to anyone looking for a good basic house. No pool or big grass back yard for kids to play in, but like I said, it was just what I was looking for !!
First the positives:
• the house is basic but clean
• the neighborhood is safe
• there is a private back yard and since there are no subdivision street lights, star gazers are in for a real treat
• the neighbors are super nice
• there are several other houses in Lake Havasu that cost less and you get more
• The TV has some cable but the way it is set up does not allow you to record your favorite shows. You cannot pause or rewind either. It forces you to watch it live. Not good if you are renting for a month or longer like I did
• the back door and screen doors stick pretty bad.
• make sure if you rent for a month to make your last day for the first of the month. I almost was left without a place to sleep on the last day of the month but fortunately the owner of the house I'm staying in now gave me some leeway.
Overall if this house is all that is left then go for it. Just know that there are others in this area with more amenities and cost the same or less.
We appreciated our stay at your house. It was clean and we appreciated that you had internet installed for us. Our questions were always answered in a timely manner. We attended the balloon festival, went boating, attended church, went to see the London Bridge. We went see the foothills in Lake Havasu. Traveled to Oatman and Yuma while we were there. We would definitely stay here again.
River less than 5mins away
Blue water casino about 35mins away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.