About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pool is not fenced, 1 guest room has direct accessPool is not fenced, 1 guest room has direct access
No pets - Please do not try to sneak your pet into our home.Please do not try to sneak your pet into our home.
No events - Be sensitive to our neighbors, no loud music.Be sensitive to our neighbors, no loud music.
No smoking - A designated outside smoking area is provided.A designated outside smoking area is provided.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The pool and hot tub are available from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Please allow around 30-45 minutes for the in-ground hot tub to heat up. (Upon request)
- $200 fee if we determine that you have been smoking or vaping in our home. We have other guests that are sensitive to odors/scents.
- Please make sure you identify the correct number of guests spending the night. We do monitor our occupancy limits.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Rachel WaterburyAsk a question
About Rachel Waterbury
I love the hospitality industry. Previously owned and operated a Victorian B&B in Iowa for 15 years before moving to Arizona. My husband and I are officially empty nesters. We have three married daughters. I enjoy my two small, lap dogs "Pico and Taqui". I am a Realtor with Keller Williams Southern Arizona. We moved to Sierra Vista in 2010 after owning and operating a B&B in Vinton Iowa called The Lion & The Lamb B&B.
Why Rachel Waterbury chose Sierra Vista
This beautiful two bedroom guest suite is attached to the main house and features a full kitchen, dining space, living room, full size washer and dryer, gas stove, microwave, and dishwasher. Everything you could want in your home away from home. Also, the Oasis shared backyard is available for you to enjoy. We're half an hour to Tombstone or Bisbee and just minutes from Ramsey or Carr Canyon hiking.
What makes this Guest house unique
This property is centrally located within Sierra Vista and only minutes from Fort Huachuca which is great for those visiting their military family stationed here. It is located close to many outdoor hiking opportunities as well as some famous site seeing possibilities like Tombstone.