Breath Taking Monterey Dunes Beachfront & Oceanfront - Leave a Footprint!(52 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Monterey Dunes Colony - Whitewater1
Whitewater1 - Monterey Bay, CA
Whitewater1 is: 1700 sq. ft. | 3 bedroom|
New fridge & dish washer
New washer and dryer
New chimney inspection
New master walk-in bathroom shower
Is your family or group searching for a secluded, natural habitats, and tranquil beach getaway that is within less than two hours from the Bay Area? Are you looking for a place that you can hear the ocean dance, see the rabbits hop around, and a place to rejuvenate by the tranquility of the sea? Pack your bags, your favorite drink and bring your family and friends to enjoy the natural setting of this exclusive Beachfront home. If your group needs multiple properties, also see and vrbo 483018 and vrbo 491874.
The rustic nature will blow you away!
The beach is only a 1 minute walk on the boardwalk connecting the home directly to the sand. The living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom all offer panoramic views of the entire Monterey Bay. Celebrate your time together with dinners accompanied with spectacular sunsets over the pacific.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 bath beach house with fireplace, high ceilings, cozy dining, just 100 feet from the beach is yours to enjoy. A big family, a group of 6 adults or two families with kids will easily fit in this place. Families with young children can safely enjoy the gated patio areas. Lunch in the sun can be served with ease using the barbecue and outdoor dining area. Do as much cooking as you wish with fully equipped kitchen or order from a list of wonderful close-by restaurants (directory provided).
Come stay 7 nights and pay for only 6.
The home includes
- two flat screen
- TV sets with Roku
- DVD players
- fully equipped kitchen with pots and pans
- ocean view dinning with plate sets
- fully furnished bedrooms with sheets
- bathrooms with towels
Private Family Home.....An hour from Silicon Valley, close to Moss Landing, Phils Fish Market, shops, fresh fruits markets, Monterey downtown and the city of Carmel, off Highway 1 in Castroville. When you want the best in getaway without the big cost but easy access, then come to White Water Beachfront, Oceanview sanctuary. Wash your stress away with the sounds of the waves and create everlasting memories!!!!
The great amenities are:
- heated swimming pool (open from April to October)
- hot tub
- four tennis courts
- volleyball court
- bocce court
- basketball court
Watch the Sunsets from your Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Master Bed Room.
For reservation email the us or book online.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Great for family gathering, group gathering, weddings, reunions and much more. It is ideal for family with small children. The back porch is gated and no cliff. Safe to leave the young ones play with no worries of walking off to the waters or falling of the cliff....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- The 2 master bedrooms are down stairs with 3rd bedroom upstairs.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Boccii, basketball, mini gulf, volley ball, bicycle trails. Great for family gathering, group gathering, weddings, reunions and much more. It is ideal for family with small children. The back porch is gated and no cliff. Safe to leave the young ones play with no worries of walking off to the waters or falling of the cliff....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Sep 18, 2017
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Nov 22 - Nov 27, 2017
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Reservation non-refundable fee $45
- House Keeping $229
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This GORGEOUS 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1700 sq. ft. property - whitewater1 is located in the heart of Monterey. There is Monterey Bay Equestrain horseback riding next to the Monterey Dunes properties. Take in the beauty of the shore birds in flight as you wind your way along lush, plant covered sand dunes. Monterey Aquariums is few miles away. Great Monterey shopping areas. So much more to see and wind down to your private oasis of the Monterey Sand Dunes property and retire your day with soothing waves and ocean warmth.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I love to take long walks and spend time with nature without much interruptions. Monterey Dunes Colony Sand Beach is the perfect place to just do that. I love to leave lots of footprints in the sand and pick shells and sand dollars. I believe that great things should be shared to make it even greater. Come with me, your private paradise is awaiting for your arrival!
Why the Owner Chose Castroville, California, United States of America:
I holidayed in this area years back with family and realized how precious and wonderful I felt. I decided that if I had the opportunity, I would like my immediate family to experience this best kept secret in Silicon Valley. Not only did I want my family to share, but also others. It is so great to have travelers express how wonderful and fortunate to experience this gorgeous beautiful oasis.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
1. I can hear the ocean crashing from the kitchen, from the living room and from the upstairs bedroom. 2. The appeal of all my three places is LOCATION LOCATION and LOCATION. I can’t believe it is so close to Silicon Valley and the place is so exclusive, secluded and tranquil. 3. Unit is great size for multiple families 4. Very friendly for young kids due to gated patio 5. Natural setting and privacy…when you are inside the property, you do not see neighbors at all. The panoramic view of Monterey and ocean from Master Bedroom, Living room, Dining room and Kitchen is priceless. The remodeled bathrooms and fireplace, high ceiling and walk-in shower in the master bathroom is very convenient. Great for family gathering, group gathering, weddings, reunions and much more. It is ideal for family with small children. The back porch is gated and no cliff. Safe to leave the young ones play with no worries of walking off to the waters or falling of the cliff.
- Primary: 4083861283
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Whitewater1-living-room with plasma flat tv
whitewater1-masterbed-room with flat screen tv and ocean view
whitewater1-1st-bathroom with walk-in shower and handle bar.
whitewater1-balcony-walk down the beach
whitewater1-3rd-bath-upstairs for bedroom3
Whitewater-walk-on-the-beach. Leave your footprints behind and create memories!
whitewater1-dining with panoramic ocean view
Whitewater1-twin-beds with rocking chair
After your long day, relax in the hot-tub while listening to waves of the ocean'
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.