The House is an Independent living space on the 1st floor of a private bungalow.
The flat is directly connected to the new airport by an expressway which makes your commute a quick 30mins drive.
If you are a business traveller, the house is 3kms from Manyata Tech Park Hebbal, 500mts from Brigade Magnum Hebbal.
The Space is 10 mins walk from Columbia Asian Hospital Hebbal and Aster CMI Hospital.
The space is also well connected to the popular areas of Bangalore such as MG Road and Commercial Street.
The house comes with a fully functional kitchen, with cutlery & crockery.
The nearest Bus-stop is a 10 mins walk from the space.
The house is spacious, comfortable and breezy with open spaces and large windows that fill the house with natural daylight.
There are plenty of open sit-out areas, that are perfect to lounge around with a cup of coffee or tea and take in Bangalore's spectacular mornings and its pleasant evenings.
The property has a secret terrace pond filled with some beautiful giant Japanese Koi and Goldfish, its a lovely place to lounge with a cup of coffee, tea or a book.
We love for you to lounge, and if you love to sit and read, we have comfy arm chairs in the bedrooms and a mini-library in the hall with some of my favourite titles for you to enjoy.
The space also has a fully functional kitchen complete with a gas stove, microwave oven, cutlery and crockery.
If you are a foodie there is a food street that is a 5 minute walk from the apartment which starts very evening at 6pm, the local favourites are Momo's and Badam (Almond) Milkshake, these is also a large spread of Dosa's, Chinese Food, Biriyani and Chats.
The House comes with :-
* Hi Speed Wifi - 100 Mbps.
* DTH TV Connection.
* 40 Inch Flat screen TV with Amazon Fire Stick - Stream Netflicks, Amazon Prime , Hotstar or YouTube straight from your device to the TV.
* PS4 Gaming Console Available on request.
* Fully functional Kitchen with Cutlery, Crockery and Utensils
* Laundry - Washing Machine (Detergent Available on MRP)
* Housekeeping, toiletries, linen and towels are included.
* We can also stock the fridge or kitchen for you on request.
1. There is a food street about a 5mins walk from the space, its a must see if you're a foodie, a must try are the momo's at JCK Momo's which are arguably the best in Bangalore.
2. There is a micro brewery called " The Druid Garden"(a 5 mins drive from the space) if you love beer you can sample their local brews. If you love modern architecture their interiors are a must see.
3. If you love to dance there is a roof top bar called "Gravity" that faces the Nagawara lake (a 5 mins drive from the space), they have some excellent music on the weekends and a fabulous view of surrounding lake.
4. India's largest micro brewery "BYG Brewski" is 5kms away, this 65,000 square feet microbrewery serves 16 types of beer on tap and is a must try