Choose this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house to call home during your escape to Gilbert, Arizona. Boasting 1,750 square feet of well-appointed living space, a private backyard, outdoor fire pit, gas grill, ping pong and pool table, this home is perfect for 6 guests traveling together. Spend your days golfing, hiking, discovering the arts and culture of the area, dining at award-winning restaurants, attending special events and more! You’re sure to have an unforgettable time!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Arrive at your home-away-from-home and get settled in before venturing out to explore the area and discover all there is to do!
Unwind from your day of travels in the spacious living room. The open-concept layout makes it easy to stay connected with your travel companions whether you’re lounging on the large plush sofa, or grabbing something in the kitchen.
Whip up tasty dishes in the fully equipped kitchen using local, chemical free, organic ingredients form the Gilbert Farmers Market located just 3 miles away in Gilbert’s Heritage District. The space can handle all your culinary needs, as it features stainless steel appliances and a large island for extra counter space.
Savor your meals at the 4-person kitchen table or revel in an al fresco experience and fire up the gas grill outside! Grab your drink of choice and gather around the wood-burning fire pit to roast s’mores and stargaze.
As the fire burns down, retreat back inside and rack up a game of pool. After a few games of 8 ball, bring out the ping pong table to set on top of the pool table and challenge a companion in a ping pong tournament.
When eyelids grow heavy, claim one of the 3 bedrooms as your own and fall asleep in a king or queen bed. You’ll want to be well rested for the next day’s adventures!
Gilbert is host to hundreds of events each year. Be sure to check the calendar to see what will be going on during your stay. Special events include Downtown Concert Series, Gilbert Outdoors Expo, ka-POW! Superhero Run, Gilbert “Off the Street” Art Festival and more!
If you’re a die-hard baseball fan, root for your favorite team and get the season started off right during Spring Training. You’ll have access to Sloan Park, HoHoKam Stadium, and Tempe Diablo Stadium from Gilbert’s unique location.
If you’re not a fan of baseball or missed Spring Training, don’t worry! Gilbert still offers top-notch entertainment and dining with well-maintained golf courses, scenic hiking and biking trails, shopping, spas and impressive art and cultural venues.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 2 Satellite TVs, free WiFi, wood-burning fire pit (wood not provided), gas grill (propane provided), ping pong table, pool table, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Amazing Gilbert location nestled right on a golf course with easy access to shopping, dining, golf courses, baseball stadiums, art and event venues, spas and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~ 17 miles away)
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the premises
- Please note there is a $100 fine if evidence of smoking is found
- No pets allowed
- Please note there is a $200 fine if evidence of pets is found
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in