'Hidden Hollow,' a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Murphy is perfect for your next getaway to the Smoky Mountains. Groups of up to 6 will enjoy swimming, kayaking, and fishing in the lake just up the road or fly fishing for wild rainbow trout right in front of the cabin. After a day of exploring the surrounding area, return to your home-away-from-home to roast marshmallows and tell campfire stories by the fire pit. The quiet serenity of this property will relax your soul!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Pullout Bed, Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed
The wraparound deck overlooking the Nottely River will surely be your favorite place to relax during your stay. Sit outside and listen to the sounds of the rushing river while enjoying your morning coffee, an afternoon conversation or a nightcap.
Inside of this cozy cabin, you'll find exposed wooden beams, hardwood flooring, and all of the comforts of home. Relax on the plush sofa in the living room after a long day and stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with Chromecast.
If you're lucky enough to catch any fish during the day, bring them home and whip up a fish feast in the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need to make all of your favorite recipes!
On pleasant evenings, step outside and use the charcoal grill to prepare a sizzling barbecue dinner. Stick around outside after the sun dips below the treeline and roast marshmallows around the fire pit.
When it's eventually time to call it a night, everyone in your travel group will sleep well on the comfortable beds. Whether you sleep in the master bedroom or the twin-over-full bunk bed, you're guaranteed a good night's rest at 'Hidden Hollow!'
This cozy cabin is in the ideal location for anyone who loves spending time in the great outdoors! Swimming, hiking, fishing, and much more are all just a short drive from your doorstep.
The thrillseekers in your group will surely want to try whitewater rafting down the Oconee River or ziplining at RidgeRunner Ziplines! For more a slower-paced day, go for a peaceful hike through the stunning Nantahala National Forest that surrounds Murphy.
Avid fly fishermen or those who would just like to try their hand at the sport can do without leaving the property! The cabin backs up to the Nottely River, which is great for catching rainbow trout.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, wraparound deck with patio furniture overlooking the river, fire pit (guests must provide their own wood), charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), 3 flat-screen TVs with satellite, 1 flat-screen TV with Chromecast device, air conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more!
- Fantastic Murphy location on the Nottely River! Surrounded by nature and close to tons of outdoor activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~83 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $40 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in