Although the name of this condo is 'Galveston Tropical Sunrise' - one might think of it as Tequila Sunrise. This spacious one bedroom condo that sleeps five has many special features.
• Sliding doors from living room to the balcony where you can watch the moon rising over the Gulf or Lagoon Lake with a glass of wine or drink coffee in the morning as the sunrises (with a round table and seating for 4 and bench);
• Master bedroom with a king sized bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD and separate entrance to bathroom as well as his and her light fixtures for reading in bed;
• Walk-in large travertine shower with a seat in the bathroom with entrance to hall or master bedroom;
• A brand new fully-equipped sparkling clean kitchen with white self-closing cabinets, new appliances and everything you could possibly need to cook a gourmet meal or warm up leftovers from one of the great Galveston eateries and gaze at water as you cook;
• Cozy day bed area with a twin bed and pillows;
• Combined living/dining area with bar stools for dining at the counter, a 42” flat screen TV with DVD player (and my eclectic collection of over 20 DVDs) and a queen sleeper sofa;
• Rectangular table and 4 chairs in the living area where you can dine, play games or set up your computer while watching the birds in the Lagoon Lake;
• Combined living area features white wainscoted walls and a queen sleeper sofa;
• The floor and the balcony are finished with 16 inch travertine tiles - brick lay - for ease in cleaning.
Come and enjoy the newest acquisition to Galveston Tropical Condos (now six).