Chef<Concierge<Grocery Delivery Service<Transport<And More! TV's in Every Room!
Why BECCA VALCIK chose Village Grove
For baseball fans or groups or families or anyone traveling to Scottsdale, it is like a dream come true. Stay in the heart of Old Town, watch your favorite teams train, plus enjoy everything that Scottsdale and Old Town has to offer. . This home has been completely remodeled and redecorated
What makes this House unique
Chef Services Grocery Delivery set up Service Baby Sitting Service Catering Service On-call maintenance Help with any suggestions Assitance when needed
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:28
Max guests:9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
No Moving Furniture
No Loud Noise After 10 pm
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Lovely outdoor spaces, comfortable home and good location.
The house was clean/tidy, Indoor decoration was fun. The outdoor spaces were enjoyable. Some outdoor furniture, the hot tub/pool, some indoor lighting need repair or replaced. There was an ongoing drainage issue with the kitchen sinks & a bathroom sink. We’d like to see those items addressed if were were to book in the future.
Overall we loved the property & would return, again.
Good overall with some issues
Our expectations were really high based on the gorgeous photos of this home. Mostly, they were fulfilled—the house does have beautiful art and furnishings—but it needs some upkeep (e.g., lights over counter don’t work, mold in shower, ice maker didn’t work). That said, the location is good, the neighborhood quiet, the house lovely and the communications with Becca very good. This isn’t their fault, but we also broke out in a rash due to the use of Tide pods to wash towels and sheets.
Decent house for the price. Some quirks, all in all OK..
I will start by saying that the house is good and represented well. It is a basic house, nothing super special about it. We did have some minor gripes:
1. Hot tub must have been "shocked" right before we got there, as there were 12+ chlorine tablets in it when we opened it up.. The smell was so bad that we couldnt not even leave the thing uncovered. There was no way to use it either which was a huge disappointment to all of us.. It burned your eyes just to be near it when oncovered..
2. The outdoor pool table was cool, but all of the Q sticks were missing tips which made it tough to play a decent game of pool...
3. The showers were not the cleanest.. lots of Mold in the stand up shower.. But there were cleaning supplies so we did the best we could to clean it, using bleach cleaner.. That seemed to work for us for the weekend.
4. We bought the insurance,AND went through VRBO, but when we arrived they still made us put a CC down with them before they would give us the keys.
5. Trashcan was locked up behind a fenced area we could not get to, so our 9 people worth of trash for the weekend ended up getting stuck in the recycle bin outside since we didnt want to leave it on the ground.
6. The listing states it sleeps 9, but that must be referring to small people. I would say 8 at best.. The green futon is pretty small for one adult, let alone 2...
All in all though the communication of the host and accommodation was great.. We were able to extend our stay a few days at the last minute, (arriving early and corresponded prior to arriving).
My goodness we wish you would have told us any of this as we would have rectified it asap! Any of those issues as soon as bright to our attention we would have fixed it right away. Sadly we dont know there is an issue to fix unless we hear of one. We do have full staff and many people who could have been hands on. Please contact us in the future. You will notice as premier partner we take our reveiws very seriously and want the best for your stay! If you give us a second chance to prove our 5 star status we will discount a future stay
Great vacation home in a great location
Unfortunately one of the downsides of travelling is you have to leave and after staying at this house we really didn’t want to leave. The house is laid out perfectly and very nicely furnished. The pool was great especially after some long days exploring Scottsdale and area.
Becca was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was perfect!!