Whether you travel weekly for business or are simply visiting for a quick getaway, let us welcome you to our beautiful, independent studio in a raised ranch house, located in a quiet yet convenient neighborhood. Great access! Newport - 45 min. Boston - 1 hr., Airport & downtown - 10 min., Garden City Center - 2 min. Private parking available.
Located on the lower level, the studio apartment features a spacious bedroom/living room and kitchen area, fully furnished with a dresser, full-length mirror, private bathroom and a closet.
Your exclusive kitchen has an electric stove, microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator (with ice, creamer and assorted groceries), toaster, utensils and cutlery. A spacious private bathroom includes a hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Conduct your video calls with ease and comfort on our Verizon FiOS 100 Mbps High-speed wifi Internet.
- Enjoy the convenience of an HP Officejet printer for those last-minute printouts before you dash off to your meeting!
The apartment has great access to: -
- Restaurants (Garden City has Applebee's Boston Mkt, Bistro 22 and more)
- Coffee shops (Starbucks in Garden City, Dunkin Donuts and Brewed Awakenings close by)
- Take-out (Dominos pizza, Chen Garden and more)
- Gyms (LA Fitness, Renegade Fitness)
- Parks (Doric, Roger Williams)
- Gas stations (Citgo and Shell on Pontiac Ave)
- Pharmacies (Rite Aid on Pontiac Ave, 24 hr CVS on Reservoir Ave and Pontiac Ave)
- Urgent care facility (nearby on Reservoir Ave)
A single main door opens to a short flight of stairs leading to the lower level apartment, which has its own separate door with a lock.
Not available for guest access at this time:
- Yard area behind the house
- Two extra rooms at the end of the corridor. These rooms are locked. Some personal items are kept here, and will usually not be accessed by us during your stay.
My family and I live on the upper level, so someone is usually available in case you have any questions. I'm also reachable any time by text/ email/ phone or through the Airbnb app chat interface.