"*Note there are other vacation rental units on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Elevate your next trip to Bartlett and the White Mountain area when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin. Up to 8 travelers will enjoy the all-season Attitash Resort just 5 minutes away and views from the cabin’s deck. Summertime fun wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Diana’s Baths, Storyland, or Echo Lake State Park - all within a 20-minute drive of this cabin!"
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
This newly built 1,200-square-foot cabin echoes the natural mountain landscape with its classic log-cabin architecture. You’ll want to spend time relaxing in the cool alpine air on the furnished deck after trekking the trails through White Mountain National Forest!
You’re sure to adopt this cabin as your new home-away-from-home as you unwind inside. Soft leather furnishings invite you to have a seat and watch a new movie on the flat-screen cable TV mounted over the gas fireplace.
Grab a sous chef and make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to cook up a fresh feast to share with loved ones. Gather around the maplewood dining table to share the day’s highlights over a tasty entree.
If you’re itching to show your competitive side, make your way into the furnished basement to engage in a ping-pong match! Opt for a cooking challenge when you roast the perfect s’more at the outdoor fire pit under a star-studded sky.
Three spacious bedrooms are sure to deliver a restful night’s sleep when you’re ready to recharge for the next day’s adventure. Morning routines will be a breeze in the 3 full bathrooms that provide sizable shower/tub combos.
Situated less than 2 miles from the all-season Attitash Resort, this cabin is the ideal home base to retreat to after a day on the mountain. If you’re in Mt. Washington Valley during the summer months, you won’t want to miss the hiking trails in Echo Lake State Park located 15 minutes south.
You’ll be able to see for yourself how 80% of New Hampshire is covered in forest terrain when you take the scenic Conway Railroad that departs in downtown just 25 minutes south. Skip the locomotives and take the kids to the Mt. Washington Observatory or children’s museum before dining at a popular hotspot.
Family-friendly attractions don’t stop in North Conway - ride the coasters, play boardwalk-style games, or see a show at Storyland located 10 minutes away from this cabin.
Listen to the soothing sounds of the cascading waterfalls at Diana’s Baths or Jackson Falls. Diana’s Baths are a 10-minute drive away, while Jackson Falls are 15 minutes away - so plan to see both stunning natural wonders when you pack a picnic to enjoy on a temperate summer afternoon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished porch, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, gas fireplace, gas grill, ping-pong table, fire pit, in-unit laundry machines, 6-car driveway parking, and more
- Scenic Bartlett location down the street from Attitash Mountain Resort, 10-minute drive from Storyland and Diana's Bath, 20-minute drive to downtown Conway and Echo Lake State Park, easy access to hiking, kayaking, fishing, cross-country skiing, and other outdoor activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport, 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102 (~67 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs and cats only, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Rental tax license #064151