Southern Hospitality Style Villa, Between Tampa and Orlando(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Welcome to Florida. We have a wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa style bungalow in the Imperial Lakes area of Lakeland. The master bedroom has a King sized bed, its own TV and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has twin beds and a full bathroom. The dining room has seating for six people, a great family meal area. Our kitchen has all of the conveniences of home and then some. There is a full sized washer and dryer for your personal use. The living room is a wonderful place to entertain friends or for a quiet evening with a good book or movie. Outside there is a great patio for barbecuing and enjoying a glass of wine with friends. Our community pool is just a few steps away and is heated in the winter. Our villa is a great place to spend some time away from home in a warm and welcoming community.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 968 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Our villa is in a very friendly community with lots of Snow Birds in the area during the winter months. Hospitality ranks high whether you are in one of the great local restaurants, on the golf course or at any of the nearby stores. If you are looking for a day away, we are only 40 minutes to Disney World, Sea World and the Outlet Mall in Orlando. It is 45 min. to the Airport in Tampa and another 20 min. to the beaches in Clearwater. If you just can't miss seeing the Tampa Bay Lightning's play hockey or try your luck at the Hard Rock Casino, they are only a half hour drive away and lots of fun. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 9 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We have lived in Lakeland for a number of years and enjoy all the conveniences the area has to offer. Whether it's the many area golf courses, including Eaglebrooke Golf Course, only a 40 min. drive to Disney World in Orlando or a day at the beach in Clearwater, we love the area and the true southern hospitality of the people in Lakeland.
- Primary: +1 8639449304
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 03/01/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.