Walk to Beach Suite, Great Lake Activities, 15min from Penticton, Near Ski Area(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Only 3 Minutes Walk To Okanagan Lake (Boat Ramp, Water Park, Beach), ski nearby
Ceilings in the suite are high and give open space. Since it is a basement, it is lovely and cool in the suite in the Summer, especially when it is hot outdoors... Thanks to the many windows, the suite is also well lit.
A separate entrance gives you privacy and there is ONE parking space just for you. The fee includes free wifi but no cable... we have a TV, DVD and VCR players to watch movies.
Note: during the low season, possibility to rent by the week or the month... inquire within!
Please note: prices advertised with vrbo are in US dollars. Since our property is in Canada, when you book, it will be in Canadian dollars. You will be able to see the actual details once you press the "book it button".
Member since: 2013
- 800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sorry: no bikes inside the suite (you can park them near the entrance), no possibility to BBQ either (the park is only minutes away for that). Private parking for ONE vehicle. If you bring another vehicle, please park it near mailboxes (NOT on the street as many parking spots are private)....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High season 2017
Jun 23 - Aug 19, 2017
2 night min stay
Aug 20 - Aug 27, 2017
2 night min stay
High season 2
Aug 28 - Sep 6, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $21.95 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $80.49
- Tax Rate 3%
We do not have complicated rules: just simply respect our house and our neighbours; we hope you will enjoy your stay here.
-Guests’ arrival is AFTER 3pm and MAXIMUM occupancy is 4 people.... please meet friends and family members at another location.
-Private parking for ONE vehicle on property... any other vehicle should NOT be parked on the street, but at mailboxes, one min. up the road.
- No bikes, no pets and no smoking inside rental property.
- Please, do NOT BBQ on property
- Thank you for helping children and/or other adults respect owners’ yard, which is private...
- Quietness is required after 10:30 pm as it is a residential area.
- Kindly wash, dry and put away the dishes you used
- Please leave the accommodation clean, organized, and tidy... the way you found it!
- Checkouts are before 11am. We will do a walk through with you, BEFORE you leave. Thank you!
- Rates are subject to change until booking is paid.
- Extra fee of $25/night for 5th person (baby, small child), IF renting to a 5th person has been agreed.
CANCELLATION POLICY, Walk to Beach Suite: please read below.
50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
• Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
• The listing service fee is non-refundable.
• A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard.
• Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven (7) FULL days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Only 15 minutes drive to Penticton. Great base to enjoy the Okanagan sunshine. Attractions include the various beaches, boating and fishing, biking the KVR trail, taking the local steam train ride, visiting the numerous wineries, floating down the river channel, golfing, climbing the Bluffs or skiing on the best family resorts (Apex: one hour away, Crystal mountain 35 minutes away. Big White close to Kelowna... ). Lots to do in the Okanagan!!
About the owner: Teachers and travellers; we are bilingual (English and French).
Why the Owner Chose Summerland, BC, Canada:
Summerland is a quaint village with Tudor style houses; lovely views over lake and orchards from Giant's head mountain; KVR trail, biking, horseback riding... Apex ski resort is only one hour away, 35 minutes to Crystal mountain ski resort. Close to famous Kelowna (50 minutes).
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great area: private, large trees, only 3 minutes walk to beach and water sports...
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of the beaches minutes walk away
Lots of storage space!
Large bedroom with lots of storage space + small desk.
Large and fully equipped bathroom.
Great water park for kids adjacent to another park with pique nique tables
Private entrance and patio area
Great kitchen with oak cupboards
Sleep comfortably on this queen size mattress.
Pull out sofa bed for two
Washer and drier in the laundry area.
Dive from long pier
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.