Why Owner chose Wollongong CBD
Close to all ammenities
What makes this Apartment unique
Best Views in Wollongong
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Great unit views amazing maybe install a larger hot water system not enough hot water for 4 people
Stunning coastal views
The apartment was beautiful, spacious, modern and well appointed..The view of the coast line was fantastic and with a sea breeze we were very comfortable. There are plenty of eateries to choose from in the area and we had dinner nearby at Level One @Harbourfront and breakfast at Mud Cat cafe under the Novatel.
The location of the unit was very central for us to access the beach and other areas of interest. Overall a very enjoyable stay, just a pity we couldn’t stay longer.
Lovely, clean apartment. Magnificent views. Generous owner. Thank you very much, will definitely keep this one in mind when back in Wollongong.
Great location, close to everything and the views!
Jim was more than helpful and accommodating.
Two bedroom accommodation is difficult to find and expensive in Wollongong, so very pleased to have found this unit.
Amazing view of Wollongong!
Whilst the view was gorgeous, the property renovation is generally good, however the distance to the shops/ cafes/ beach was unexpectedly long with 2 small children in tow - this may have been better described on the website. That being said, the underground car parking was handy for our hire car.
Areas for improvement;
1. Couch upgraded to a more comfortable, less ‘stylish’ option
2. Towel rails need to be added to bathroom to allow towels to dry
3. Washing machine leaks, may need to be looked at - leaking into floor waste
4. Hot water system quite small for family with children
5. Level 11 foyer carpet could do with a clean/ deodorise, but we appreciate this is a body Corp issue
6. Front door is split at bottom lock, we used the dead bolt when leaving for security.
None of these issues really hindered our stay, merely suggestions for improvement!