Vacation Rental House at Pickwick Lake(69 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Sleeps 16
• Access to 10 acres with private lake access, large fire pit, walking trail, hillside playground and more!
• Large parking area for multiple vehicles including boats and/or trailers.
• 2 public boat ramps less than 1 mile away in Waterloo. Bring your own boat or rent one. Eastport Marina at Bear Creek is closest marina which is across the lake (approx. 3 miles)
• 3 levels of spacious living with bedrooms and baths on each level.
• 5 Bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, 2 furnished kitchens, and 2 living rooms.
• Extra-large wrap around porches for scenic viewing, outdoor grilling, reading, or just relaxing on front or back porch swings.
• Exercise room, wood burning fire place, Wi-Fi Internet,U-Verse, and many extra amenities not typically found in vacation rentals.
• Perfect for family vacations or reunions, large group of friends, fishing groups, church groups, or a relaxing getaway for two.
If property not available for time period desired, please call owner at 901-849-1682. Another recently built house in same area may be available.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Max. occupancy 16
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee and Linens $95
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We live in Collierville, TN. I work at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and my wife works at Baptist Memorial Hospital. I'm originally from the north but like southern living much better as does my wife, Kelly, who grew up in this area. We recently became empty nesters but loving the new lifestyle change.
Why the Owner Chose Waterloo, AL, USA:
Waterloo is a place that grows on you. We have been going there for over 20 years yet continue to discover more reasons to return. That's why we finally decided to build a vacation house there a few years ago. Not only is it a beautiful area of the country and a fun place for family vacations, but it is a wonderful community where people are friendly, considerate,and helpful. Likewise, it is a place where you can enjoy your privacy in a very tranquil setting, let your hair down, and truly relax. And, of course, if you like the water, then Waterloo is the place to be. In just a few minutes, you can be playing, fishing, or just cruising down the river for miles, with no hassles whatsoever.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Exceptional sightseeing both on and off the lake. Bring your own boat or rent one from local marina.
- Primary: +1 901-849-1682
- Secondary: +1 9018491682
- Tertiary: +1 9018491682
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom with sliding glass to porch.
2nd bedroom - 3rd floor. sleeps 3. Queen and single built-in.
1st floor kitchen & eating area. Separate exercise room on this floor as well.
5th Bedroom- 1st floor. sleeps 3.
1st floor - 2 bedrooms, full bath, exercise, living room, kitchen. Sleeps 5-6..
3rd Floor - 2 bedrooms, full bath, sleeps 7
Fire Pit on trail - 6 foot diameter. Accommodates small or large groups.
Private cove for keeping boat or jetskis. Opens to lake.
Balcony on 3rd floor. Adjacent bedrooms with shared bath in middle.
4th Bedroom 3rd floor. 4 single beds including built-in
1st floor living area. Sliding glass doors leads to 1st floor porch.
3rd bedroom - 1st floor. sliding glass doors to 1st floor porch
Main floor - Kitchen, Living, Dinning, Game, Master Bedroom & bath plus 1/2 bath
Trail goes to water which is just beyond trees (approx. 200 ft.)
Kayak rentals at cove -$20 each 1st day & $10/day after. Paddles & vest included
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.