Located in the Sundowner I complex in Breckenridge, this comfortable two bedroom plus loft style is loaded with plenty of amenities and sleeping space for ten. Featuring lodge style décor, vaulted ceilings and a spacious layout, you will love this spot for your next mountain getaway.
LOCATION – Only a short walk to all the hotspots in Breckenridge. The Free Ride shuttle is located across the street from the entrance to the condominium complex. The nearest ski lift is only a block and a half up the street and Main Street is an easy walk from your front door. This is a great location for both summer and winter because of its proximity to town as well as the ski lifts.
AMENITIES – This third floor condo is equipped with enough bedding to sleep ten including a queen bedroom, a bunk bedroom, a twin bedroom in the loft and a sleeper sofa in the living room. This condo has awesome views of town and plenty of amenities to keep you comfortable. When you need a break from the mountain, cozy up by the wood burning fireplace to read a book or watch TV. Take a quick walk to the Upper Village Common Area (off-site) to take a dip in the pool or soak in the hot tubs.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms + Loft / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,240 s.f. / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 8 – 1 Queen, 3 Twins, 1 Captain's Bunk (twin over full)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain
• Sundowner I Condos – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.2 mile walk to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile walk to Free Shuttle located on Four O’Clock Rd.
o Main St. – 0.4 mile walk to Main Street
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Wood fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Wood fireplace, flat Screen TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Outdoor Deck
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in the bunk bedroom
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
• Parking – 1 outdoor parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking