Comfortable, cozy and convenient describe this affordable 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo. Set in an ideal location close to skiing and Main Street Breckenridge, this condo is fully equipped with all of the amenities you need for an enjoyable vacation. Don’t miss out on a perfect Breckenridge getaway at an amazing value!
LOCATION – Shopping, dining and nightlife are right out the front door. The Cimarron condominiums are in the perfect location only 1 block from Main Street Breckenridge and the base of Peak 9. This condo sits directly across the street from the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center and the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle to get you to the slopes quickly.
AMENITIES – You will enjoy the wood-burning fireplace after a long day of skiing in the spacious living area that also has a Flat Screen TV, DVD player and stereo. You can relax in the common area hot tub or unwind in the dry rock sauna. During the warmer months, you can enjoy the mountain sunshine and breathe in the fresh air on the large outdoor common area deck. Cimarron guests also have access to the Upper Village Common Area hot tubs and pool (off-site) located just a short walk from the property on Village Road.
Property at a Glance:
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath / 1,175 square feet
• Sleeps 7 – 1 King, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Mountain & Downtown Breckenridge
• Cimarron Condominiums – Park Avenue
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
o Slopes - Approx. 2 blocks to Peak 9 base
o Shuttle - Across the Street on Park Avenue
o Main Street - 1 Block
• Dining Capacity - Up to 9 people (6 – Dining Area Table, 3 – Kitchen Counter)
• Living Room – Wood Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Blu Ray Player, Stereo & Sleeper Sofa
• Laundry – Coin Operated Laundry Located in Parking Garage Area
• Common Area Hot Tubs & Indoor Sauna – Cimarron Complex Common Area
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Road (1 block)