This elegant and spacious 3 bedroom/3 bath luxury condo located at One Ski Hill Place offers guests not only luxury hotel amenities but all of the comforts of home with amazing views. Located at the base of Peak 8, this ski-in/ski-out resort is in the perfect location and is a haven for skiers and snowboarders from all over the world.
Location – The name says it all, One Ski Hill Place. This incredible slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year round. Set at the base of Peak 8, these luxurious condominiums are steps from the gondola to get you to the slopes or right into town.
Unit Amenities – This condominium features a distinctive, modern lodge interior. The kitchen comes complete with granite countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances and an eat-in counter and dining area. The living room has a sleeper sofa, a flat screen TV with DIRECTV, a gas fireplace and a Blu-ray DVD player. You will enjoy outdoor seating and fantastic views of the Rocky Mountains and the BreckConnect Gondola right from the balcony located off of the living room.
Resort Amenities – At One Ski Hill Place you can lounge in the lobby which features a large, three-sided fireplace or relax in the grand piano living room while looking out onto the ski slopes. The outdoor plaza seats up to 300 guests with a heated deck and fireplace. The aquatics center features an adult pool, kids’ pool with a gradual sloping entry, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub with a fire pit, sauna and steam room. After a day on the slopes, roll a few games at the two-lane bowling alley or visit the Rejuvenation Center for a soothing massage. Additional comforts include a fitness center, two movie lounges, a game room, heated underground parking (with free valet service), and the best on-mountain après-ski spot in Breckenridge – the T-Bar. If you choose to dine at the resort, The Living Room restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort also features a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in town where you will find dining, shopping and nightlife. You can also access the BreckConnect gondola, which transports you to Peak 7 or directly into town.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1,402 s.f. / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 8 – 1 King, 2 Queens & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest & BreckConnect Gondola
• One Ski Hill Place – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Ski-In / Ski-Out
o Main St – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 11 people (8 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, flat screen TV with DIRECTV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Balcony with views
• Private Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located within unit
• Air conditioning
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Theater Room, bowling alley, game room, fitness area, pool, hot tub, sauna, concierge, restaurants, ski school, ski locker & ski valet, meeting rooms, business center and resort shuttle service
• Heated parking garage & complimentary valet parking - 1 space available – additional spaces based on availability
• No Pets / No Smoking