Surrounded by forest, you will find this beautiful townhome in a quiet peaceful setting close to Breckenridge. The unique ski and rustic décor is surely something special and adds to the log cabin feel. For the group looking for a beautiful property in which to sink into after a long day of skiing, the Timber Creek Retreat is a great option for your next Breckenridge escape!
LOCATION – This townhome is located approximately 5 miles south of Breckenridge in Blue River conveniently off of Highway 9. Guests will enjoy being close not only to Breckenridge but also to nearby Quandary peak for fantastic hiking trails and spectacular views of the surrounding area.
AMENITIES – This property has a long list of amenities that will allow your group to relax after an exciting day on the slopes. You will love the open, light and airy living room area that features vaulted ceilings and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with an overhanging loft. In the dining room and gourmet kitchen you will notice the attention to detail with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom-crafted cabinetry. The eat-in breakfast bar and dining room table provide ample space for your crew to have breakfast together before starting the day on the mountain. Some of the best features of this house are found on the lower level, loft and back deck. On the lower level, there is plenty of lounging space to relax and unwind in the den with one of your favorite TV shows. Upstairs in the loft, the kids can play a game together on the pool, air hockey and foosball table or chill out in the oversized beanbag chair. On the deck, you will find patio seating, a private hot tub and a gas grill.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 3,506 s.f.
• Sleeps 11 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over full) & 1 Queen Aerobed
• Free Wi-Fi / High speed internet
• View – Wooded
• Timber Creek Estates – Blue River
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 5.4 miles to Peak 9 base
o Main St – 5.2 miles
• Dining capacity – Up to 10 people (8 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Rec Room (upper level) – Foosball/pool table/air hockey/ping-pong table
• Den (lower level) – Sectional, large flat screen TV, DVD player & Wii gaming system
• Outdoor deck & patio – Private outdoor hot tub, gas grill & patio seating
• 2 Car garage
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Vehicle required for this property – No shuttle access
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED for this property
• Parking – 2 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking