Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Nice house but need more attention on maintenance
The house is certainly built with its own style and taste; I believe the house is very nice when it is fully function; however, couple issues I think the property owner should address them.
1.The kitchen range and hood knobs need to be replaced so they can turn the fire, the fan and the light on properly
2.The oven and the microwave are not function properly
3.The dining chairs need to be replaced
4.Wifi signal is not stable
5.Could install a water filter to eliminate the mineral smell
Suitable rental but needs some TLC.
The house is unique for sure, and it is very relaxing out there. Just a few notes about what we encountered :
1) The hot tub is not maintained properly. We opened the cover to find green water. I took a sample down to the local hot tub supply store to see if I could get some chemical to make it useable. The owner of the shop tested the water and said it was full of bacteria and not fixable in the short time we would be there. This was disappointing.
2) The kitchen is NICE, but 2 or the 4 burners on the stove do not work, and the ones that do work are temperamental. Additionally, the convection oven doesn't function and the hood has no knobs to turn the light or fan on.
3) The large bed in the basement is very uncomfortable, and the space down there is not very attractive. I would maybe advertise it as sleeping less people or update the basement furniture. Don't expect to sleep comfortably down there.
4) WIFI is not good. This was an issue for my father in law who intended to work while at the house. It is intermittent at best.
5) The dining room chairs are in very poor shape, and the arms are almost falling off.
6) The water STINKS. I realize it is well water and minerals are uncontrollable but perhaps there are better filters.
All in all, I would say it is worth the price for a group of 10 or so...but do not expect a luxury rental.