Spacious and elegantly appointed, you are certain to enjoy this new, air-conditioned 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa with a contemporary Hawaiian feel. With over 1400 square feet of living space it is perfect for 1-6 people looking for a quality vacation home. The tropical pool and spa area are just steps away. You are invited to relax, breathe and unwind in the heart of Princeville at the beautiful Nihilani Resort.
PLEASE NOTE THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED FOR MAINT FROM SEPTEMBER 10TH FOR APPROX 6 WEEKS (MID OCTOBER)
Gourmet Kitchen & Dining Area:
* stainless steel appliances
* blender for those custom tropical drinks
* rice maker
* stunning crackled glass dining table and leather parsons chairs
* luxurious king pillow-top bed
* flat screen TV
* CD player/clock radio
* walk-in closet
* spacious, private full bathroom - separate tiled shower and soaker tub
* luxurious queen pillow-top bed
* flat screen TV
*separate full bath
* cd player/clock radio
* pool, BBQ island, outdoor shower, semi-private spa
* Princeville Resort’s Fitness Center is just minutes away - gym, Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates and more
* unlimited local and long distance phone service (North America) and wireless Internet included
* spacious lanai with outdoor dining area, and comfy cushioned reading chairs
* 2-car garage
* boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach chairs
* beach towels
“From the minute we stepped into this unit we knew we would have an extraordinary vacation experience! Everything we possibly needed was here and ready for us to use. The rooms wee clean and comfortable, the decor tasteful and festive. Even if we had just stayed in the unit we would have had a spectacular vacation! Being situated right next to the fabulous pool and jacuzzi was wonderful. And we spent many a meals out on the lanai enjoying the exotic plants and soothing ocean breezes. The TVs were something we really loved, especially when viewing the Beijing Olympics. Also, the boogie boards added to our fun. Out of all the rentals we have stayed in in Hawaii, this unit at Nihilani was are favorite! Thank you for making our time here a both restful and exciting experience!”
- Cliva Mee, Paul Harder and Avalon Harder (age 15), August 13, 2008
* Wishing Well Shaved Ice in Hanalei is a must for the best shaved ice on Kauai.
* Try out Kayak Hanalei's sea Kayak and Snorkel trip. Challenging, fun and memorable!
* Princeville Golf Club Spa has a great Gym and Pool facilities as well as an amazing "Lomi Lomi" Massage!